Windows 10: How to set up 3 monitors

Discus and support How to set up 3 monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to set up 3 monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-3-monitors/14a58fd4-dd13-4a1f-b8c7-53a1eb30c569 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryKimmel, Dec 23, 2020.

1. How to set up 3 monitors

How to set up 3 monitors

:)

GaryKimmel, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

Hi pmuldoon,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

You need to have a Port replicator depending on the model. Because some monitors supports 3 monitors and some needs to have port replicator to connect 3 monitors. However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that
    helps.

Method 1: Update drivers in Windows 10

I also suggest you to update the drivers, follow this article on

Update drivers in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

Method 2: Follow the Dell article on Multiple monitors.

I suggest you to follow the Dell article on Multiple monitors, follow the article on

How to Setup Multiple Monitors in Microsoft Windows 10
    , and let us know the results. You can also refer the article on configuring 3 displays, follow this article on

How to configure three (3) displays on a Dell Latitude Notebook with Intel HD 4x00 Graphics

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 23, 2020
  4. How to set up 3 monitors

Windows 10 with 3 Monitors

Hello Chad,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you.

• Right click "Start" and select "Control Panel" (Open classic Control Panel).

• In the right corner -> View by: "Small Icons".

• Display.

• Change Display Settings.
    Now you will see the traditional display configuration screen.

• Select ("black/gray") extended monitor.

• Make sure "Multiple displays" is not set to "Disabled.

• Select apply once done for all displays.
    Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

How to set up 3 monitors

1. How to set up 3 monitors - Similar Threads - set monitors

2. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  3. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  4. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  5. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  6. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  7. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  8. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  9. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  10. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Customization