Windows 10: How to set up a Bluetooth adapter replacement in Windows 10

Discus and support How to set up a Bluetooth adapter replacement in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows drivers make their corresponding devices function. This is the same as the Bluetooth […] This article How to set up a Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 17, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to set up a Bluetooth adapter replacement in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 17, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|Networking / IoT / Servers |ASUS Global

P4-630, Dec 17, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How to set up a Bluetooth adapter replacement in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - set Bluetooth adapter

2. How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?: Hey everyone,My device Specs are:Surface Pro 7, Windows 10AX201 Wireless Adapter + Bluetooth AdapterI was attempting to set up bluetooth passthrough for the Dolphin Emulator. Ended up using Zadig to change out the drivers without thinking, ended up replacing my bluetooth...
  3. How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?: Hey everyone,My device Specs are:Surface Pro 7, Windows 10AX201 Wireless Adapter + Bluetooth AdapterI was attempting to set up bluetooth passthrough for the Dolphin Emulator. Ended up using Zadig to change out the drivers without thinking, ended up replacing my bluetooth...
  4. How to repair Bluetooth Adapter drivers after replacing them with WinUSB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter: My Dell Vostro came with an embedded Bluetooth adapter. However, I have had so many issues with bluetooth, that I decided to get a new adapter from Amazon. I installed the adapter and tried uninstalling the embedded adapter from Device Manager though the embedded adapter...
  6. Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter: My Dell Vostro came with an embedded Bluetooth adapter. However, I have had so many issues with bluetooth, that I decided to get a new adapter from Amazon. I installed the adapter and tried uninstalling the embedded adapter from Device Manager though the embedded adapter...
  7. Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Network Adapter and Bluetooth Device says Windows is still setting up the class...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter and Bluetooth Device says Windows is still setting up the class...: Hello, Laptop Specs/Model: HP Pavillion 13-u105ne, Intel i5 7200u, 802.11bgn WiFi Network Adapter My laptop had a problem with my High School's new WiFi as they recently changed their WiFi band to exclusive 5ghz support, naturally, my 4 year old laptop cannot support it...
  9. Trying to replace Bluetooth adapter with dongle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to replace Bluetooth adapter with dongle.: Hello, I'm having trouble maintaining a connection with the default adapter and decided to buy a dongle on amazon. I have installed the proper drivers and disabled the previous device. unfortunately, when I go to connect to Bluetooth, I'm receiving a message that Bluetooth...
  10. Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network and Bluetooth adapter error ...... (windows is still setting up the class...: Both my network cards ( wired and wireless) and my Bluetooth adapter shows the same error. How it happened:- i installed vm-ware and wanted to bridge the vm i created to my LAN adapter...but it threw an error saying that "there are no unbridged network adapters" this was...