Windows 10: how to set up a network in windows 10

Discus and support how to set up a network in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to do a new setup of my network because I have a new router. How do I get my tablet recognized by Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elagnammab, Dec 1, 2018.

1. how to set up a network in windows 10

I need to do a new setup of my network because I have a new router. How do I get my tablet recognized by Windows 10?

:)

elagnammab, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Hi Rik,

We value your time and so we want to avoid repeating troubleshooting steps that were already performed. Kindly share with us the troubleshooting steps that you have done from your end.

In the mean time, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Change your network settings, click on Network troubleshooter.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how to set up a network in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

how to set up a network in windows 10

1. how to set up a network in windows 10 - Similar Threads - set network

2. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  3. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  4. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b
  5. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b
  6. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  7. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  8. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...
  10. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...