Windows 10: How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10

Discus and support How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to ask that can i set up passwords for apps in win 10 like 'settings', a game or a folder .... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kushagra Lamba, Jul 11, 2020.

1. How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10

I want to ask that can i set up passwords for apps in win 10 like 'settings', a game or a folder .

:)

Kushagra Lamba, Jul 11, 2020

2. Can't set up app password on phone

Hi leenman,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with setting up two-step verification on your Windows Phone.

Here is the link on how to set up two-step verification and create the app password:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/app-passwords-two-step-verification

To enter the app password on the phone, you may try to perform Microsoft Account synchronisation by tapping and holding on your Microsoft Account email address > select sync. When prompted, enter the app password.

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Jul 11, 2020
  3. How to set a keyboard input language for a particular program/app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you want to set different input language for different program. In this scenario we would suggest you to change some settings as mentioned in these steps.

1. Press Windows + I key to launch
      Windows Settings
    2. Click on Devices and select
      Typing
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down and click on Advanced Keyboard settings.
    4. In Advanced Keyboard settings, check the box beside
      “Let me use a different input method for each app window”.
    5. Now open the program and then click on language in the system tray near the date and time to select the preferred language for that particular program.

Note: Before selecting the language for any particular program, the default language will be the language you have set it up for the Operating system.

How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10 7176d735-0924-4f65-9b82-2be6eb8cc7b5?upload=true.jpg

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

Hi people. I'm new to outlook 2010. Is there any way I can set up a password to start Outlook 10 in my laptop?

Jayzilla, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10

1. How to set up a password for a particular app in win 10 - Similar Threads - set password particular

2. How to set up a Password for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up a Password for Windows 11: I've looked at a bunch of answers and guides and can't find anything suitable. I have a computer on a LAN running W11. It is signed into with a PIN or facial recognition. But that doesn't help be log into it over the LAN for file sharing. It needs a password.One poster...
  3. How to set up Picture Password in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up Picture Password in Windows 10: [ATTACH]As one of the most secure operating systems, Windows 10 offers its users a variety of ways to login to authenticate themselves. From a regular […] This article How to set up Picture Password in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. How Set up password on files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Set up password on files: I dont want to set up a log in password, but I want to set up password to accessing files or other applications. Also a password to be asked when someone attempts to reformat the laptop submitted by /u/wabberjockybrah [link] [comments]...
  5. Password set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password set up: How do i set up a password for my new laptop ? When i go into settings, it takes me to my Microsoft account and it makes me change the msoft password. I want a separate password...
  6. password setting in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    password setting in Win 10: hi All, I just installed an application in Win 10. This application required users to input password. How to hide each character of password during input? Now that the default outlook is each of password character show at once before turn into the dot. You help is much...
  7. How to set a keyboard input language for a particular program/app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set a keyboard input language for a particular program/app in Windows 10: I need to use English keyboard input layout whenever I type in Visual Studio Code for example. However I use usually different keyboard language layout for other situations. Is it possible to set that anytime I open that program, my default keyboard input language will switch...
  8. deleting all app (particular) data from Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting all app (particular) data from Win 10: how do i delete all app data from my Win 10 PC actually i want to reset my March of Empires App data (the traditional way of resetting apps from setting is not working for MOE) so i want to delete all MOE data from my PC and than install it again to see weather it works or...
  9. How to back up Mail App in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to back up Mail App in Win 10: Dear all, I got some issue with my computer and I need to back up my mail contents in Mail App of Window 10. I have researched on Web and found the way to copy all data in the folder as below link:...
  10. How to Set Up a LAN that Requires No Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Set Up a LAN that Requires No Password: OSs: Windows 10, 10, 8.1, 7, XP; Ubuntu I've operated this private wired LAN for several years but now with the advent of Windows 10, passwords seem to be no longer avoidable. Even "TeamViewer" requires one. First, is it possible anymore to operate a LAN without...