Windows 10: How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet?

Discus and support How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm networking 3 pcs together for training purposes, How would I go about this without having to pay for a business line from comcast? I'm don't own a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sah0724, Jan 13, 2019.

1. sah0724 Win User

How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet?

I'm networking 3 pcs together for training purposes, How would I go about this without having to pay for a business line from comcast? I'm don't own a website, this is strictly for windows, linux learning.

All my IP's are different and all pcs are hooked up over wifi.

:)

sah0724, Jan 13, 2019

2. Static IP on Lumia 950.

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if the features to apply static IP is available in your device.

• Navigate to settings.
    • Search or navigate to “Wi-Fi”.
    • Scroll all the way down and tap “static ip”.
    • Turn on “Configure network settings manually”.
    • Key in the IP address, subnet mask and other details

Note: Do remember that your router / DHCP should support allocating static IP for this feature to work.

If the above feature is not available then your model may not support the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 13, 2019
  3. DxxS Win User
    No internet connection with static IP

Hi guys,
    I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan.
    When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet connection.
    Stranger still, when on DHCP it can ping everything on the network but nothing can ping it.

I've been racking my brains going over and over every setting but can't figure it out.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dave.

4. Entegy Win User

Static IP Setting Problem

You currently cannot set static IPs on Windows Phone. You can ask for the feature at the
    suggestion box.

Entegy, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet? - Similar Threads - set static comcast

2. Static ip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static ip: i've had a static ip for 10+ years and now when i set it it says i have an unidentifiable network and it wont connect at all, ive had windows diagnose the problem and fixes it by saying the DHCP is disabled, any help would be appreciated. im useing nord vpn if that helps at...
  3. Losing Internet Connection with Static IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing Internet Connection with Static IP: Hi, We recently move our DHCP service on Unify USG gateway and there are problems happen when we set up static IP for any computer, no matter we put the IP address out of the DHCP range or the one preferredin the DHCP range by system, it will lost internet connection...
  4. Static IP settings for windows 10

Static IP settings for windows 10: Let me explain you my query : I've wifi adaptor which provides me wireless internet and uses dhcp to get ip. I've installed oracle in my windows 10 machine for which i need to use static ip address. Now when I ping my computer name it gives me IPV6 or DHCP ip adress...
  5. Setting a persistent static IP address?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting a persistent static IP address?: Backstory: My HTPC runs Windows 10. Most of the time it's just running Kodi, but I also have a samba/network share up so that I can access my Music folder from around the house on my phone or laptop. The IP on that computer was previously set to a static IP (192.168.1.100,...
  6. How do I set up static IP on a mobile hotspot

How do I set up static IP on a mobile hotspot: Hi, i need help to set up a local static ip on my pc (windows 10) that I use with my android phone's (oneplus 7) hotspot. When I set up my local ip for the first time it worked perfectly. I used the default gateway and dns server that i got from ipconfig. The problem is that...
  7. Internet for static ip??

Internet for static ip??: Hi, I have a computer with a static ip of 10.19.1.100 which is connected to a router. How can I get internet access to it? The router has a with an ip of 172.x.y.1 and a DNS of 172.x.y.103. I tried giving my computer a DNS of 172.x.y.103 but that did nothing. Is this...
  8. How to set a Static IP Address in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set a Static IP Address in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are experiencing trouble with your network connection and have it configured to DHCP then, figuring out your IP address can be quite a task. Using Static IP Address helps avert IP address conflicts between networked devices and enables [...] This post...
  9. setting static ip address on my home lan

setting static ip address on my home lan: I've decided to give all my home pc / network adapters a static ip. I've had a lot of issues with shared network resources and this was one of the recommendations So in my Billion 7800nxl i mapped my Network adapters IP address and Mac addresses. I then set my wifi...
  10. No internet connection with static IP

No internet connection with static IP: Hi guys, I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan. When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comcast static ip

2. xfinity set static ip

3. how to set static ip adress xfinity

4. xfinity how to assign static ip,
  5. dhcp or static for concast,
  6. ixfinity static IP address,
  7. xfinity static ip,
  8. how to set static ip address on xfinit router x83,
  9. comcast home internet static ip,
  10. comcast setting up static ip,
  11. comcast true static ip,