Windows 10: How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet?

Discus and support How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm networking 3 pcs together for training purposes, How would I go about this without having to pay for a business line from comcast? I'm don't own a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sah0724, Jan 13, 2019.

1. sah0724 Win User

How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet?

I'm networking 3 pcs together for training purposes, How would I go about this without having to pay for a business line from comcast? I'm don't own a website, this is strictly for windows, linux learning.

All my IP's are different and all pcs are hooked up over wifi.

:)

sah0724, Jan 13, 2019

2. Static IP on Lumia 950.

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if the features to apply static IP is available in your device.

• Navigate to settings.
    • Search or navigate to “Wi-Fi”.
    • Scroll all the way down and tap “static ip”.
    • Turn on “Configure network settings manually”.
    • Key in the IP address, subnet mask and other details

Note: Do remember that your router / DHCP should support allocating static IP for this feature to work.

If the above feature is not available then your model may not support the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 13, 2019
  3. DxxS Win User
    No internet connection with static IP

Hi guys,
    I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan.
    When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet connection.
    Stranger still, when on DHCP it can ping everything on the network but nothing can ping it.

I've been racking my brains going over and over every setting but can't figure it out.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dave.

4. Entegy Win User

Static IP Setting Problem

You currently cannot set static IPs on Windows Phone. You can ask for the feature at the
    suggestion box.

Entegy, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to set up a static IP on comcast home internet? - Similar Threads - set static comcast

2. Internet for static ip??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet for static ip??: Hi, I have a computer with a static ip of 10.19.1.100 which is connected to a router. How can I get internet access to it? The router has a with an ip of 172.x.y.1 and a DNS of 172.x.y.103. I tried giving my computer a DNS of 172.x.y.103 but that did nothing. Is this...
  3. How to set a Static IP Address in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set a Static IP Address in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are experiencing trouble with your network connection and have it configured to DHCP then, figuring out your IP address can be quite a task. Using Static IP Address helps avert IP address conflicts between networked devices and enables [...] This post...
  4. Windows 10 Home - Static / Fixed IP problem

Windows 10 Home - Static / Fixed IP problem: I am sure this issue has been reported already but I am not sure if a permanent fix was found, but hopefully someone can assist me here. I have my PC running Windows 10 - Home edition, it has a fixed static IP of 192.168.0.3 and a gateway of 192.168.0.1 (subnet mask of...
  5. Setting static IP via commandline: "the parameter is incorrect" error

Setting static IP via commandline: "the parameter is incorrect" error: Could someone tell me specficially what is wrong with the following command? It looks to me to be concordant with the instructions I'm trying to follow: Code: C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface ip add dns name="Ethernet" static 8.8.8.8 index=2 The parameter is...
  6. Can't set my laptop wifi to static ip address! No internet access!

Can't set my laptop wifi to static ip address! No internet access!: I recently changed my wifi network card to Intel Centrino 6235-N. I can only access internet if I choose dynamic ip address. If I set it to static then I only get limited access, the wifi icon has a yellow triangle. I've tried every possible solution to get my wifi to use...
  7. IP Connect to Static IP

IP Connect to Static IP: I have an A-V device with a static IP address. With my XP-Pro laptop, I can connect fine, but with my new laptop running WIN10Pro, I can't seem to find the right combination of settings to"see" the device. The static IP allows control of the A-V device's app., with the app....
  8. setting static ip address on my home lan

setting static ip address on my home lan: I've decided to give all my home pc / network adapters a static ip. I've had a lot of issues with shared network resources and this was one of the recommendations So in my Billion 7800nxl i mapped my Network adapters IP address and Mac addresses. I then set my wifi...
  9. No internet connection with static IP

No internet connection with static IP: Hi guys, I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan. When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet...
  10. Static IP with a specific Network

Static IP with a specific Network: Hi. Sometimes, i need use a static IP in a network at the office. With my android phone, the specific network as configured to get static IP. All other networks gets automatic IP's. So, when i need connect windows 10 to this network, i open control panel, select network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dhcp or static for concast

2. win 10 computer static ip setup for comcast

3. how to create a static IP address from Comcast

4. xfinitywifi static ip,
  5. static ip outside comcast xfinity,
  6. do i have to pay for a static conection for comcast,
  7. setting up static ip address on xfinity home betwork,
  8. add static ip comcast,
  9. comcast router static ip on home network,
  10. setup pc with static ip on comcast,
  11. comcast static ip for home,