Windows 10: How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide]

Discus and support How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Angular is an open-source web application framework that uses JavaScript. Unlike some other frameworks or programming languages, you need to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide]

How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide] [​IMG]
    Angular is an open-source web application framework that uses JavaScript. Unlike some other frameworks or programming languages, you need to set up the environment variable in Windows for this framework to work. Hence, we must learn how to set up Angular in VS Code and write a demo code, that’s what we will do. How […]

This article How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 21, 2024
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 21, 2024
  4. ste2425 Win User

angular undefined

Im writing an mvc app.

Im using angular Js for part of it and creating a date picker directive.

All the data binding is working great when i manually enter data into the text inputs however when the date picker sets them, from an external js file it doesn't update the data binding.

I believe this is because the change is made outside of the ng-controller.

So in my external js file where i set the text box i called this :

Code: var scope = angular.element($("#outer")).scope(); scope.$apply(function(){ Ctrl.value=fFormatDate(y,m,d); })[/quote] However i now get the console error 'angular is not defined' yet i have included the angular js files in my application and using it successfully.

I believe i can get the data binding to update if i can figure out how to call $apply from an external js file.

Thanks all *Smile How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide] :)

ste2425, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. How to set up Angular in VS Code [Guide] - Similar Threads - set Angular Code

2. How to install Python in VS Code

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Python in VS Code: [IMG]Python is one of the easiest programming languages and at the same time, it’s futuristic as it is used in Machine Learning, Data analysis, and more. One of the best IDEs for Python or programming in general is Microsoft’s Visual Studio Code. In this post, we will see how...
  3. Vs Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vs Code: I have problem with Vs code inline autocomplete suggestion whenever i create a new c++ file in vs code the inline autocomplete suggestion stops working until restarted the vs code this very annoying I have attached 2 images 1. before restart i have created a new c++ file 2....
  4. Vs Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vs Code: I have problem with Vs code inline autocomplete suggestion whenever i create a new c++ file in vs code the inline autocomplete suggestion stops working until restarted the vs code this very annoying I have attached 2 images 1. before restart i have created a new c++ file 2....
  5. Vs Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  7. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  8. VS code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS code: how can i fix this? ive already tried solutions from comments from other people who were having the same problem, but it just doesn't work for me. I would really appreciate any help. Im also doing "C" as in the coding language....
  9. VS code

VS code: how can i fix this? ive already tried solutions from comments from other people who were having the same problem, but it just doesn't work for me. I would really appreciate any help. Im also doing "C" as in the coding language....
  10. VS Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VS Code: Hi,Someone reported to me that when visiting my site it was blocked by Norton LifeLock as a "known malicious site". As the sole developer, I know this false.I ran ImunifyAV on the server to investigate. The result showed files that were installed by VS Code were detected as...