Windows 10: How to set up Google-Calender as my Windows10 Wallpaper theme

Discus and support How to set up Google-Calender as my Windows10 Wallpaper theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there I would like to have "month view" of the Google Calender set up as my Desktop wallpaper theme How do i do this? I looked up "change /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deepa Govind, Jan 30, 2020.

1. How to set up Google-Calender as my Windows10 Wallpaper theme

Hi there

I would like to have "month view" of the Google Calender set up as my Desktop wallpaper theme

How do i do this?

I looked up "change / customise background". But that only had images. if i can use a web-url, then possibly the calnder-url can be included to be picked up as desktop background. .. just thinking

:)

Deepa Govind, Jan 30, 2020
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Outlook Calender as Wallpaper

Question: Is there any way I can make my outlook calender my wallpaper in Windows 7?

ilgoldman, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 30, 2020
  4. RicW-nw Win User

How to set up Google-Calender as my Windows10 Wallpaper theme

How do i get back my old theme and wallpaper???

Hi - If neither of the above suggestions do the trick the theme is probably still available online - was it one that came with the pc? If so follow Shilohbob's directions and in 'Theme Settings' click on 'Get more Themes online' which will take you to
    the MS themes and wallpapers. They are listed under various topics to help narrow your search. - Ric.

RicW-nw, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

How to set up Google-Calender as my Windows10 Wallpaper theme

1. How to set up Google-Calender as my Windows10 Wallpaper theme - Similar Threads - set Google Calender

2. Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem. I want to sync my Google Calendar with the Windows 10 Calendar app. However, if I log in and don't add an account, it doesn't work. The app sync all the time and kind of hangs up. maybe someone can help me?...
  3. Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have...
  4. Theme and Wallpaper licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Theme and Wallpaper licensing: I am creating podcasts and courses on Microsoft SQL Server and related tools. In my videos the free Microsoft wallpaper appears on the screen as I record the topics. Do I need to include some copyright info or get specific permission. The wallpaper download from...
  5. Wallpaper Slideshow Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper Slideshow Themes: For those who have a wallpaper slideshow themes, what is your theme? My current one, which I've have for the past four years, is slideshow of 2,000+ high-res artworks from major artists from western civilization, curated from Wikimedia Commons and elsewhere and meticulously...
  6. Calender (google calender) Notifications have STOPPED working.

Calender (google calender) Notifications have STOPPED working.: Have 2 identical HP laptops Windows 10 VERY current 1903 and have set up on BOTH to get desktop notifications in Action Center. [ATTACH]For some reason the notifications have STOPPED on 1 machine. And now every time I open the Google Calender on Edge I get this asking IF I...
  7. Any themes or wallpaper thread ?

Any themes or wallpaper thread ?: Any themes or wallpaper thread ? thank you 145327
  8. Google Calender sync does not show all calenders in agenda

Google Calender sync does not show all calenders in agenda: Hello, I've found out for some time ago that i can use the "Agenda" feature on my windows while i use my Google Calendar. It works perfect on my main computer, but on my secondary computer does it only show one of my 5 calendars. It works when i add new events in Windows...
  9. 'Themes Settings' Pops Up When Switching Themes

'Themes Settings' Pops Up When Switching Themes: I pinned to my start menu 2 shortcuts to 2 windows themes to easily switch between the 2 themes. But the problem is when I switch to a theme, the Themes Settings window pops up. I dont want that. How can I prevent that from popping up when I switch themes? 107220
  10. How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?

How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?: Yes, Themeswitcher will change themes without settings popup, I've tried it out. No need to install this program, it's portable, you just make a shortcut with it with the command in it, like shown above. If you don't want to use it, it's your choice.. For now, I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MAKING calendar background windows 10