Windows 10: How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System

Discus and support How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new HP Omen 40L gaming and Business Desktop computer. I have been trying to set it up as a single user Operating System that is being used for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debra A Elder-Lambeth, Oct 1, 2022.

1. How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System

I have a new HP Omen 40L gaming and Business Desktop computer. I have been trying to set it up as a single user Operating System that is being used for networking and for IT Developer projects by someone who is using Microsoft network as an administrator with public token key access through NTAuthority Special Logon privileges as technical support assume System Owner to access Group Policies change everything to create and establish an organization with Administrator to give access to countless users for Xbox networking. Administrator monitoring my personal account and use of my financial and

:)

Debra A Elder-Lambeth, Oct 1, 2022

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 1, 2022
  3. KelBunyan Win User
    WIN 10 Pro 1 TB single Drive into 2 WIN 10 operating systems

I am looking for a solution to run a single hard drive with two operating systems, Both Operating systems will be WIN10 Pro. Reason = I have two versions of a program which i need to keep apart in the computer as they use the same directory structure. I asked a Local computer person and he was not sure. Example would i need a virtual drive ? Would a partition work ? If i were to install both on the same drive the new one would go over the top of the old one which is not suitable. Need to use one or the other but not both together.

KelBunyan, Oct 1, 2022
  4. How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System

Error: "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system"

Hi Stephen,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Do let us know if you are able to see Windows 7/ Windows 10 operating system while rebooting the device?

As you are unable to boot the operating system, this issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot rec by following the below commands and check if it helps.
    You will have to use Windows 10/7 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    operating system using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 10:
    Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

If system boots to Windows 7: Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10/7 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of booting the operating system for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System

1. How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System - Similar Threads - set windows11 pro

2. Invoice copy for upgradation of windows11 home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invoice copy for upgradation of windows11 home to pro: I have upgraded my dell laptop windows 11 home to pro, but i have not get invoice copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoice-copy-for-upgradation-of-windows11-home-to/71c4763a-5862-461c-ad5c-d9facf46e30a
  3. Invoice copy for upgradation of windows11 home to pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invoice copy for upgradation of windows11 home to pro: I have upgraded my dell laptop windows 11 home to pro, but i have not get invoice copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoice-copy-for-upgradation-of-windows11-home-to/71c4763a-5862-461c-ad5c-d9facf46e30a
  4. How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up my windows11 pro personal home computer as a single user Operating System: I have a new HP Omen 40L gaming and Business Desktop computer. I have been trying to set it up as a single user Operating System that is being used for networking and for IT Developer projects by someone who is using Microsoft network as an administrator with public token key...
  5. Windows Home Single Language to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home Single Language to Pro: Hi For work, I needed my pc to be in english, but I'm from Brazil, so the pc came with a single language version in portuguese. So, I wanted to know if I upgrade from windows home single language to Pro if I'll be able to install a language pack and have two languages on my...
  6. Windows 10 Update Reset my Personal User Computer Settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Reset my Personal User Computer Settings.: I have updated windows 10 pro OS build 19041.450 Win. Feature Exp. Pack 120.2212.31.0 It was updated on 14th of Aug 2020 4:30 pm India time. After that I updated and shutdown PC and log-in directly on Monday. What I see is all my setting is gone. what should I do...
  7. Access to home computer with my laptop single user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to home computer with my laptop single user: how can I access my home computer using my laptop both computers have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-home-computer-with-my-laptop-single-user/d768836b-351c-4995-b1d3-145cb6103f5d
  8. Setting up my new computer - personal mailbox is not syncing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting up my new computer - personal mailbox is not syncing: syncing mailbox not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-my-new-computer-personal-mailbox-is-not/652ec02e-f6a8-4114-82c0-12725efec16e"
  9. Tranfer files and system set up from an old computer with the same operating system and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tranfer files and system set up from an old computer with the same operating system and...: Good day, So we have a new HP all in One that is for the company. We also have an old system which is similar. Both systems have the Windows 10 Home on them. We are trying to eliminate hiring an outside person to come in and set up the system. Can we just simply...
  10. Setting up a network with different Operating systems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a network with different Operating systems: I need to set up a very small network with computers using older versions of Windows so I don't want to use homegroups. I believe I did set up a Workgroup network (which is the default name) which is fine and all the computers can see each other, but I haven't figured out how...