Windows 10: How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10 the easy way

Discus and support How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10 the easy way in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive for Windows 10 is a great cloud storage tool designed to easily backup all your files and documents. It also makes it super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 9, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10 the easy way

WinClub, Oct 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Easo, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10 the easy way - Similar Threads - set OneDrive easy

2. Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?: Hello!My parents are going on a trip next week and will be taking their laptop. Usually when we go on vacation, I'm with them, and I take care of said laptop, including connecting it to wifi when needed. They are not tech savvy and definitely not used to Windows 11 yet. I...
  3. Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy way to access wifi settings in Windows 11?: Hello!My parents are going on a trip next week and will be taking their laptop. Usually when we go on vacation, I'm with them, and I take care of said laptop, including connecting it to wifi when needed. They are not tech savvy and definitely not used to Windows 11 yet. I...
  4. Easy way for character accents on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy way for character accents on Windows 10?: I'm fine with open source apps if there any that are well known. On Mac, you just long-press the key and are given options for accents. I'm not sure why this feature isn't available on Windows. submitted by /u/CHIPPENDALESIXNINE [link] [comments]...
  5. Setting up a laptop in a way that allows necessary control of the oneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a laptop in a way that allows necessary control of the oneDrive: First I'll explain what should not have happened when I recently set up a laptop, and then I'll explain what should have. When I set up my new laptop, Microsoft made some blunders that cost me dearly. Specifically, they: Decided without consulting me whether I even...
  6. easy way pin windows?

easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  7. Best way to set up new laptop since Easy Transfer is not available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to set up new laptop since Easy Transfer is not available.: I am setting up a new laptop Windows 10 64-bit. My old laptop also runs Windows 10 64-bit. What is the best way to transfer all my settings, files, etc. from my old laptop to my new one? Last time I did this I used Windows Easy Transfer, but I understand that is no longer...
  8. Setting up OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up OneDrive: Since the largest Microsoft Window's 10 update, OneDrive has stopped working. In order to set it up, I'm suppose to use my email address which I created using one of the many well known ones. I even tried using one email account that I have used for years and nothing...
  9. "Set up OneDrive"

"Set up OneDrive": In the 'Windows Defender Security Center" program, "Security at a glance"....The 'Virus & threat protection' show an exclamation mark (!). Then below "Set up OneDrive" in a gray box. If I click in the gray box it just opens my folder in OneDrive. I have access to...
  10. Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings: I think I have a corrupted Windows Account. I could not find an easy way to transfer my existing one to a new one I made. Also the new account has a different name under users since I cannot use my original name. Any suggestions on how to solve these two problems?...