Windows 10: How to Set up self VPN server

Discus and support How to Set up self VPN server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to set up self VPN server on my computer but keep on failing. I keep on getting lot's of error. Is there any clear intrusions to guide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by How to fix my Problem, Dec 10, 2020.

1. How to Set up self VPN server

I've been trying to set up self VPN server on my computer but keep on failing. I keep on getting lot's of error. Is there any clear intrusions to guide me?

:)

How to fix my Problem, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 10, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin How to Set up self VPN server :D

P4-630, Dec 10, 2020
  4. grecinos Win User

How to Set up self VPN server

I need help setting up a VPN server

Hey guys!

I have a Synology NAS that has the ability to act as a VPN server. I was able to successfully enable and configure the VPN server. I'm using Windows 10 as the client. Thus far, I've tried PPTP and L2TP. I was able to establish a connection over the local area network, but I haven't been able to get it to work over the internet. I have Bright House Networks as my ISP. I was able to log into the router and configure the required port forwarding settings. But still no luck.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

How to Set up self VPN server

1. How to Set up self VPN server - Similar Threads - Set self VPN

2. How to set up VPN Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up VPN Connection: Hi, This is Aadi I wantes to ask how to set up a VPN connection on windows 10. actually the problem is that i dont know the server name or address i have both ethernet and wifi please help.regards...
  3. How to set up VPN Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to set up VPN Connection: Hi, This is Aadi I wantes to ask how to set up a VPN connection on windows 10. actually the problem is that i dont know the server name or address i have both ethernet and wifi please help.regards...
  4. How to set up VPN Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Setting up a VPN

Setting up a VPN: I get an error message CANNOT REOLVE SERVER - what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-vpn/80967ba6-f364-4716-ae5b-c56c81aeb873
  6. Setting up a VPN

Setting up a VPN: When setting up a VPN, which address do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-vpn/23683ad0-f682-4e6f-9236-c2a64123199e
  7. How To Set Up My Own VPN Server with Certificate Authentication? Win10

How To Set Up My Own VPN Server with Certificate Authentication? Win10: I want to be able to remote into my home computer but don't want to shell out the $$$ for a VPN service. So I want to set up my own VPN server using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. I want certificate-based authentication so it's not just a password securing it from the...
  8. wanting to set up a vpn

wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...
  9. wanting to set up a vpn

in Windows 10 Support
    wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...
  10. Issues setting up windows 10 VPN server, can't connect

Issues setting up windows 10 VPN server, can't connect: Hello, I've been having issues setting a VPN in w10. I keep getting this error when I try to connect: "The remote connection was not made because the attempted VPN tunnels failed. The VPN server might be unreachable. If this connection is attempting to use an L2TP/IPsec...