Windows 10: How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

Discus and support How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shadow60, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Shadow60 Win User

How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm using Win 10 and there was no Word Topic shown

:)

Shadow60, Dec 9, 2023

2. Setting office 2016 as a default

What you can do is uninstall Office 2003, that should set Word 2016 and other Office 2016 apps as the default.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Setting office 2016 as a default

This references Office 2013, but also applies to Office 2016:

Can't set earlier version of Office as Default Program

Applies To: Excel 2013 Word 2013 PowerPoint 2013 Publisher 2013 Access 2013

When you have two versions of an Office program on the same PC, such as Word 2013 and Word 2010, you won’t be able to set the older program as the default in Default Programs in Control Panel. Only the newer version of Office will show in the list of programs.

Because you can’t set the default Office program, you won’t be able to choose which version of Office you’d like to use when you open a file.

To get around this problem, start the Office program you’d like to use first, and then open the file (File > Open) in the program. For example, if you’d like to open an older Word document with Word 2010, you’d need to start Word 2010 and then open the document
    in Word.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Can-t-...

So, unfortunatel, there is no way around this.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Joan Pin Win User

default urdu font

Hi Iftikhar,

Changing your fonts in your desired font is possible in Word. For us to isolate your concern, may we know which version of Office are you using? You may click this
    link for assistance.

In the meantime, to set the default font on Word, you may follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Copy your required fonts and go to the Fonts folder.
    • Paste all copied fonts.
    • Restart your browser.
    Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

1. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word - Similar Threads - set Default Font

2. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  3. Distorted font in Word Office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted font in Word Office: My font in Word Office is distorted. I currently have the 2019 version installed, but I've tried other versions and the font is the same in them also. I tried opening a text in WordPad, and the font is okay there. Note: I also have some text rendering issues in the entire...
  4. Office 2016 default Authentication window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 default Authentication window: Hi, We use smart card for user data encryption, mails are configured on different domain and does not use smart card credentials, whenever user changes the email password, the authentication window pops up with smart card as default login option, the user has to click on...
  5. Change default font in Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change default font in Word: How can I change my default font and size when I create a Word doc? Thank you! Darlene J. Brent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-in-word/784c957a-2031-42bd-a6f6-a0b1fb2a2837"
  6. How can I change Word 2016 default print settings?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I change Word 2016 default print settings?: When I print in Word 2016 the default is to print all pages. To change this you have to click the drop down menu and select custom; then you can select pages individually. Is there a way to make this Custom Print option the default so I don't have to select every time? TIA...
  7. Setting a font as default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting a font as default: My laptop came with a default font Calibri. I want to change the default font to Times Roman. I have followed instructions to change the default font but it is not happening and Calibri remains the default. Is there a way of resolving this?...
  8. Default Word settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Word settings.: On the current version of Word I cannot edit documents in reading or normal view. Switching back and getting all the carriage return and space marks appearing is a real pain. How do I reset this? I tried the online Help and the remote access guy did something but next...
  9. Office 2016 Manual set up problems

Office 2016 Manual set up problems: Hi folks I've complained about this before but OUTLOOK 2016 still tries to auto create an account even when you select "manual". It still does this after latest update. Outlook 365 might be OK as presumably you go through some sort of "subscription set up" in the first...
  10. How to set MS Office 2016 to open links in Firefox (default browser)?

How to set MS Office 2016 to open links in Firefox (default browser)?: Howdy: How do I configure MS Office 2016 Pro Plus (specifically Word, but also PPT, Excel, Pub) to open embedded hyperlinks in my default browser, Firefox, under Win10/Pro? Yes, Firefox is properly configured everywhere I know to look as the default browser. Edge is...