Windows 10: How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows

Discus and support How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way to set weekly not daily time limit on Microsoft with Family Safety? I know how to set daily limit, but I would like to give my kids 8h... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ihuter, Feb 25, 2023.

1. ihuter Win User

How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows

Is there a way to set weekly not daily time limit on Microsoft with Family Safety? I know how to set daily limit, but I would like to give my kids 8h per week so they can use it in a day or over week time. Thank you in advance!

:)

ihuter, Feb 25, 2023
  2. LloydS-D Win User

Family Safety Screen Time Limit Not Working

Hi,

I've set the time limits several times but it only works very occassionally. I get the weekly email showing daily usage so I can see he is using much more than the limit set.

I have removed his profile, replaced it and confirmed verification, twice, but still no luck. I have tried most of the other suggestions here. This seems to be a long running problem with no permanent solution.

Daniel Strommen (MSFT) is currently dealing with this issue but he suggested going to his wiki page but there is no link yet.

Any other suggestions?

Thx

LloydS-D, Feb 25, 2023
  3. How to arrange daily or weekly virus search on windows defender for windows 10 by using settings?

How to arrange daily or weekly virus search on windows defender for windows 10 by using settings?

kenankoral, Feb 25, 2023
  4. How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Feb 25, 2023
Thema:

How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows

1. How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows - Similar Threads - set weekly daily

2. How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows: Is there a way to set weekly not daily time limit on Microsoft with Family Safety? I know how to set daily limit, but I would like to give my kids 8h per week so they can use it in a day or over week time. Thank you in advance!...
  3. How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set weekly not daily time limits on Windows: Is there a way to set weekly not daily time limit on Microsoft with Family Safety? I know how to set daily limit, but I would like to give my kids 8h per week so they can use it in a day or over week time. Thank you in advance!...
  4. Daily Data Usage Limit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Daily Data Usage Limit: [ATTACH] Please upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbib54 https://preview.redd.it/hoif7gml9hm61.png?width=401&format=png&auto=webp&s=9996af913b3f855b1dda6128efb372ad075346b4 submitted by /u/3dWrecker [link] [comments]...
  5. Setting time limits for my kids

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting time limits for my kids: HY So i have a parent account and two kids that have also a microsoft account. family acccount One of the account is logged on the same computer that i am so i've tried to set a time limit for him. The problem is i made some changes in the time limit but the system doesn't...
  6. Setting screen time limits

Setting screen time limits: Hello, Two questions : Can i use any device using my credentials, to set screen time limits on a separate child's device or should i only do so on the actual device itself? I want to set a daily 3.5 hour time limit on the child's device. Do i have to specify exactly...
  7. No time limits set, but still limiting time

No time limits set, but still limiting time: I have kids who need to use Google Chrome for distance learning. When I enabled that app for them, it set a time limit. I have removed all app time limits on the kids accounts, but one of them is still blocked from using Chrome unless he asks an adult. How can I fix this...
  8. Cannot save the time limit "Max Scheduled" when setting time limits

Cannot save the time limit "Max Scheduled" when setting time limits: I am trying to setup time limits for my son. I set a schedule and chose the time limit "Max Scheduled". It is not saving this value no matter what I try. It is logging him off in the middle of the day and not allowing him to stay on. It will save a time value such as 12...
  9. Week old pc. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Week old pc. Daily BSOD: Hey, I've bought a pc built for me and on the second day it started to experience bsod's. Mostly during gaming but also a few times during youtube or browsing. I've also had freezes where i'm forced to restart my pc. So far i've only tried to uninstall latest gpu drivers and...
  10. Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD: either every few days or at least once a week i get a BSOD. from what i can tell it happens at random. ill either be at my desktop doing nothing, or playing a game, or just even logging into my computer and it has the chance to Blue Screen. I need help pinpointing the driver...