Windows 10: How to Set Windows 10 for Use of Multiple monitors?

Discus and support How to Set Windows 10 for Use of Multiple monitors? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried all kinds of things, and so far, nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike McElroy, Aug 22, 2019.

1. How to Set Windows 10 for Use of Multiple monitors?

I've tried all kinds of things, and so far, nothing works.

:)

Mike McElroy, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 issue with multiple monitors and KVM

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the settings not configured properly, I would suggest you refer to the below link and try the steps mentioned in help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 22, 2019
  3. how to set resolution on multiple monitor display

I have multiple monitors and had difficulty in setting resolution to be the same when I am in extended view. what is the sequence of steps to accomplish this in Windows 10

ObyoneKanobe, Aug 22, 2019
  4. How to Set Windows 10 for Use of Multiple monitors?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

How to Set Windows 10 for Use of Multiple monitors?

1. How to Set Windows 10 for Use of Multiple monitors? - Similar Threads - Set Multiple monitors

2. Using Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Multiple Monitors: I am using 2 monitors and a laptop so 3 screens in all.When I right click on the desktop to change the scale and layout to a larger size it only changes it on one screen. How do I get it to change on all screens or at least 2 of the screens and not the laptop?Thanks...
  3. Using Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Multiple Monitors: I am using 2 monitors and a laptop so 3 screens in all.When I right click on the desktop to change the scale and layout to a larger size it only changes it on one screen. How do I get it to change on all screens or at least 2 of the screens and not the laptop?Thanks...
  4. Using Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. setting multiple touch monitors

setting multiple touch monitors: My question is. Why has Microsoft moved or removed the option to calibrate touch to a non primary monitor? I have two touch monitors. secondary is turned like a tablet, and only the primary can be used for touch. I once had it set up, but it has reverted back and can no...
  6. How to use multiple display setting to connect multiple monitors using USB 3.0 and USB-c to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use multiple display setting to connect multiple monitors using USB 3.0 and USB-c to...: I bought some adapters at a consumer electronics shop a while ago to create a widened desktop for my trading setup. The computer monitors are old and support VGA entries whilst my Windows 10 Lennovo s540 did not count with the capabilities nor ports to transimt with the said...
  7. Reg using multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reg using multiple monitors: hello guys, so I am attending classes, on my windows laptop, we use MS teams for the classroom interface, but sometimes the classes do get boring, and I want to work on few other projects that would be like a better use of my time. I have a usb c external monitor, which I...
  8. Use of Multiple monitor

Use of Multiple monitor: Sir I have connected second monitor to my laptop through HDMI cable. Is it possible to use these two monitors for two different task. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-multiple-monitor/67b0de2a-e552-4b5c-b375-f076aeb20415
  9. Setting up multiple monitors

Setting up multiple monitors: Hello, can anyone help me to set up multiple monitors. I got the dual adapter and am able to see two screens, but I want them extended. When I hit the extend button from Windows key+P, nothing happens. When I detect monitors from settings it says its not finding one to...
  10. how to set resolution on multiple monitor display

how to set resolution on multiple monitor display: I have multiple monitors and had difficulty in setting resolution to be the same when I am in extended view. what is the sequence of steps to accomplish this in Windows 10...