Windows 10: How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?

Discus and support How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The shortcut to change virtual desktop in Windows 10 is: Ctrl + Win + ←/→ i want to bind this to my mouse side key , how to do this? my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 浩胡1, Aug 14, 2018.

1. 浩胡1 Win User

How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?

The shortcut to change virtual desktop in Windows 10 is:

Ctrl + Win + ←/→

i want to bind this to my mouse side key ,

how to do this? my mouse is DeathAdder2013

:)

浩胡1, Aug 14, 2018

2. Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

I tried using your instructions to restore the touch pad mouse on Windows 10. It didn't work

KenHittmeier, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse? - Similar Threads - set shortcut mouse

2. How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?: Hi, I want to assign my extra mouse button to the windows shortcut "Windows key + H" to open voice typing.How can i so that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-map-a-mouse-button-to-a-windows-shortcut/5c19b1f7-97f8-4bf4-941f-95ab2e2321ea
  3. How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?: Hi, I want to assign my extra mouse button to the windows shortcut "Windows key + H" to open voice typing.How can i so that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-map-a-mouse-button-to-a-windows-shortcut/5c19b1f7-97f8-4bf4-941f-95ab2e2321ea
  4. How to set up typing shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set up typing shortcuts?: Hi, I am wanting to set up typing shortcuts, for example if I type in syl, I want it to automatically change to see you later. I am not using microsoft word so I need it set up on my operating system rather than a program. Is this possible? Thanks...
  5. "Settings" shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    "Settings" shortcut: Hi I have just reinstalled from the recovery partition on my DEL XPS 9560 W 10 Laptop. All updates have been installed MS & DELL. I would like a few adjustments made, to return it to what I had prior to the re-install. # 1 A Setting shortcut on my Desktop, I cannot for the...
  6. How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]To modify how the mouse or touchpad works, you start by opening the Control […] This article How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Mouse settings on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse settings on Windows 10: Hello pinheads I have to change my cursor. I already checked mouse settings and failed to change the cursor. Im not liking Windows 10 Professional. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-settings-on-windows-10/950c4b38-8e35-4d04-9367-0160429430ec
  8. Setting mouse shortcuts to switch between apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting mouse shortcuts to switch between apps: I have extended my laptop display to my monitor, I have opened one browser in the external monitor and Android Studio in the other. Is there any way I can set up a keyboard or mouse shortcut to switch between these apps automatically instead of dragging my mouse to the other...
  9. How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?: How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-google-translator-shortcut-to-my/67c7ea26-f260-46e4-b310-10c6e50796cb"
  10. Create Settings shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Settings shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Settings shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Settings shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Most of the settings you'll want to change in Windows 10 are in Settings. Settings is organized into the separate System, Devices, Network & Internet,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set multiwindows shortcuts on mouse

2. how to set mouse short cuts

3. set up mouse shortcut

4. how to set shortcut on mouse windows 10