Windows 10: How to set your device back to your organization?

Discus and support How to set your device back to your organization? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have accidentally remove my device from the organization. How do I get back? I have still valid login but when I login it tells me that my device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/boboToko, May 29, 2020.

1. How to set your device back to your organization?

I have accidentally remove my device from the organization. How do I get back? I have still valid login but when I login it tells me that my device is turned off by the organization.

Should I do a factory reset or what?

submitted by /u/boboToko
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/boboToko, May 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 29, 2020
  4. Yancyd66 Win User

How to set your device back to your organization?

*Some settings are managed by your organization

Did that and it doesn't work.

Open Start Menu and type gpedit.msc.

• Right click on gpedit.msc and Run as Administrator.
    • Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    • Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    • Change its setting to Enabled and change the drop down menu entry to 3-Full.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Again open the file and change setting like before. That means change Enabled to Not Configured.
    • Still see: *Some settings are managed by your organization.

Then tried regedit suggestion from other community person that didn't work:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.

Now you will see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on it.

Now change its value 1 to 0. 1 is default value. You will make it 0.

Click on OK.

Now, Sign out your Microsoft Account. Sign in again.

Issue with this suggestion is that there is no "PushNotifications" listed.

Yancyd66, May 29, 2020
Thema:

How to set your device back to your organization?

1. How to set your device back to your organization? - Similar Threads - set device organization

2. "This setting is managed by your organization".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This setting is managed by your organization".: Hi guys, I'm running windows 11 on my personal computer, and I keep coming up against the following when trying to make changes to settings, "This setting is managed by your organization". Is there any way of stopping this from happening as I don't belong to a computer...
  3. "This setting is managed by your organization".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This setting is managed by your organization".: Hi guys, I'm running windows 11 on my personal computer, and I keep coming up against the following when trying to make changes to settings, "This setting is managed by your organization". Is there any way of stopping this from happening as I don't belong to a computer...
  4. 135011 - your organization has disabled your device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    135011 - your organization has disabled your device: Hello Accidentally, I disabled my device. My account comes from a consortium between Microsoft and Organization "Centro Paula Souza". Now, everytime I try to log in one of the Microsoft softwares on my laptop Teams, Office, this error occurs. I tried to contact the I.T....
  5. 'your organization'

in Windows 10 Customization
    'your organization': I mistakenly agreed to 'your organization' and now I want to remove it completely. I also want to go back to passwords into pins. Is all this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-organization/079a4612-1a77-4d34-b286-877c4a4a63b5
  6. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization (In "Sync your settings")?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization (In "Sync your settings")?: I've got an issue on a new install of windows 10. I've logged on to my Microsoft account but still I cant sync my settings. It seems like I dont get any issues on updates or so. Just get the message on sync settings. The messages reads "Some of these settings are hidden or...
  7. "This Setting is managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This Setting is managed by your organization": Split from this thread. -[ATTACH]I only have this problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-setting-is-managed-by-your-organization/4ad69f50-9ab5-4d6d-99d4-e473082034ab
  8. Settings managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings managed by your organization: Every time I sign in with my account on any PC it says some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But its my personal account. What to do with this error?...
  9. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": I have installed the W10 Anniversary Update. In “Setting > Personalization > Lock Screen" appears the Message ”Some settings are managed by your organization”, and the “Browse” option is gray out. Could someone tell me how to fix the issue. [img] 58975
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I get this message when I open certain settings, such as Privacy. I searched the Internet and found what are supposed to be solutions, but none worked. 30206