Windows 10: How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos.

Discus and support How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So the upgraded version just put a random number if you press zoom in or out above 100%. I can't put a specific number and it's really stress me out. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad Nizamuddin, Dec 2, 2022.

1. How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos.

So the upgraded version just put a random number if you press zoom in or out above 100%. I can't put a specific number and it's really stress me out. I can't specifically put zoom in 200%, I have to press the zoom in button several time but it's just adding a random number and will never be at 200%.

:)

Muhammad Nizamuddin, Dec 2, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?

Hi spiritgumm,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Currently there is no setting or even a known registry hack to set the specific percent zoom in the Photos App, it would be a valuable addition, please open the Feedback Hub and provide your feedback on this lack of functionality in the Photos app to the developers,

DaveM121, Dec 2, 2022
  3. sirluca Win User
    Photo/WPV default zoom level

Photo/WPV default zoom level

Hello guys,
    I wish I could set the default zoom level of my default photo viewer (I can choose Photo app or Windows Photo Viewer or some third program too).
    I want the default program to be able to open/switch within photos at the default photo size (100% zoom of the photo) and not with the default screen size (100% zoom of the screen size).
    Any idea how to do that? Maybe some registry key to edit? Any software to suggest?
    Thanks for your help, Luca.

sirluca, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos.

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos.

1. How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos. - Similar Threads - set zoom specifically

2. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  3. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  4. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  5. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  6. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set zoom in/out specifically in Microsoft Photos.: So the upgraded version just put a random number if you press zoom in or out above 100%. I can't put a specific number and it's really stress me out. I can't specifically put zoom in 200%, I have to press the zoom in button several time but it's just adding a random number...
  8. Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?: I believe in W7, the photo viewer zoom amount could be specified. This is important when comparing images. If this isn't an option, it should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-specific-percent-zoom-in-photos-app/672b1e19-e21c-4c42-8a97-d64a1f53e88b
  9. Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?

Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?: I believe in W7, the photo viewer zoom amount could be specified. This is important when comparing images. If this isn't an option, it should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-specific-percent-zoom-in-photos-app/672b1e19-e21c-4c42-8a97-d64a1f53e88b
  10. How to Zoom Out of a webcam ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Zoom Out of a webcam ?: Hey Microsoft Community, I use a Lenovo S340 Laptop for my online conferencing and my camera in the laptop does not work so I got a cheap webcam from Frontech and I would like to zoom out of the camera I heard i can not do this through the windows camera appLooking for...