Windows 10: how to setup a home network in windows 10

Discus and support how to setup a home network in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to setup a home network in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeMeshginpoosh, Mar 26, 2019.

1. how to setup a home network in windows 10

how to setup a home network in windows 10

:)

MikeMeshginpoosh, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2019
  3. 10 Newbie Win User
    Windows 10 LAN Setup

I have a small business with a data server and 7 workstations. Till now I have avoided the upgrade as xp has worked so problem free but a recent decision to upgrade server meant I could not avoid it any longer.

We have purchased the new workstations and now looking at the network side of things but have hit a bit of a snag.

Looking online I see most of the windows 10 networking steps relate to windows 7 and the general suggestion from what I can see is to use homegroup. In xp we were using workgroup and things were very easily set up and maintained but it seems the win 10 is not so easy to set up or maybe I am just not up to speed.

Any suggestions on a small business win 10 network setup and links to walkthrough's would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

10 Newbie, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. how to setup a home network in windows 10 - Similar Threads - setup home network

2. Windows 10 Network Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Network Setup: I have three computers all running Windows 10. The first is connected to my wireless modem as Home-5G. The second requires an extender and is hard-wired to it through an ethernet cable. It sees the modem as Home, a different frequency to Home-5G. The third computer talks by...
  3. Windows 10 Network Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Network Setup: I have three computers all running Windows 10. The first is connected to my wireless modem as Home-5G. The second requires an extender and is hard-wired to it through an ethernet cable. It sees the modem as Home, a different frequency to Home-5G. The third computer talks by...
  4. Windows 10 Network Setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Setup a homegroup or a home network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup a homegroup or a home network.: HelloI want to setup a homegroup or a home network.The problem is that I do not manage to setup both PCs to the same homegroup.Printer tells me, that PC 1 is not in same Network as PC 2.Is the problem maybe the Devolo Powerline on which PC 2 is running?Thanks in advance for...
  6. Setup a homegroup or a home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup a homegroup or a home network.: HelloI want to setup a homegroup or a home network.The problem is that I do not manage to setup both PCs to the same homegroup.Printer tells me, that PC 1 is not in same Network as PC 2.Is the problem maybe the Devolo Powerline on which PC 2 is running?Thanks in advance for...
  7. home network setup

home network setup: About the 5th time I've attempted to reestablish wireless connection from my desktop pc to my laptop, and also laptop to printer thru desktop. It used to work fine, now I can access desktop thru LT but can't even see LP from DT. Web and windows support seems to go in endless...
  8. I want to setup a home network wired

I want to setup a home network wired: I want to setup a home network wired with 2 windows 10 series 2019 . can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-setup-a-home-network-wired/f35f150c-c090-47de-a852-0a5cc6b3415f
  9. How do I setup a home network

How do I setup a home network: Based on what little I have found. I can no longer set up a home network, through my router, with my two computers since the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-a-home-network/fd7f707e-6b24-4857-898a-69532934f634
  10. how to setup home networking

how to setup home networking: How to setup a 2 person network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-home-networking/f481ec38-788c-4133-b5fe-666153409197