Windows 10: How to setup a Windows PC and password for my computer

Discus and support How to setup a Windows PC and password for my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help steup Windows PC and password for my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by #Love777'S, Dec 1, 2020.

1. How to setup a Windows PC and password for my computer

Help steup Windows PC and password for my computer

:)

#Love777'S, Dec 1, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Unable to setup Homegroup on Windows 10 computer

Hello Mike,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Did you try setting up HomeGroup on another computer?
    • Is your computer installed with any third party Antivirus or Online security software?
    Suggest you to check this issue by restarting your computer once, post complete shutdown, to see if it goes correctly. Also ensure that your computer is up to date with Windows Updates.
    Go to Start Button/>Settings/>Update & Security/> Windows Update and click
    Check the updates. If you find any pending updates, then try to install them and see if it makes any difference.

Follow the below mentioned steps to setup HomeGroup on Windows 10.

• Right-click on Start and select
      Control Panel from the context menu.

• Select
      Network and Sharing
      center option, then click on the
      HomeGroup
      at the bottom left fringe on the Network and Sharing Center window.

• Click
      Create a homegroup
      button. You see the list of files and devices that you would like to share within the HomeGroup.

• On the drop down menu beside every item set the
      level of permission of each item, then click Next once you are done.

• You will be taken to the next step where you can see an
      auto-generated password. If the computer need to participate in the HomeGroup then they require this password for authentication. You can also modify the password later. Tap the
      Finish button.
    Now join other PC into this HomeGroup, which you think should participate in the HomeGroup activities.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

How to setup a Windows PC and password for my computer

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

How to setup a Windows PC and password for my computer

1. How to setup a Windows PC and password for my computer - Similar Threads - setup password computer

2. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?: Hello My Asus PC is currebtly stuck on BIOS setup i tried doing restart stuff i seen on others with the same problem but it didn't work pls help! when i pressed F9 a Quick note poppped up...
  3. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?: Hello My Asus PC is currebtly stuck on BIOS setup i tried doing restart stuff i seen on others with the same problem but it didn't work pls help! when i pressed F9 a Quick note poppped up...
  4. How to get on my pc with no password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get on my pc with no password?: This is completely my fault. I logged out of my old admin Microsoft account on my pc and when I went to login under a new account, the UI that should pop up to check my credentials flashed but then auto closed a second later. I also noticed if I tried to use my Taskbar at the...
  5. How to get on my pc with no password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get on my pc with no password?: This is completely my fault. I logged out of my old admin Microsoft account on my pc and when I went to login under a new account, the UI that should pop up to check my credentials flashed but then auto closed a second later. I also noticed if I tried to use my Taskbar at the...
  6. How to get on my pc with no password?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I setup a password in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I setup a password in Windows 10?: I didn't establish a PIN when I first started Windows after getting my computer repaired. I've since changed the name of the computer from the generic "Owner" to my name, so I'm now listed as the administrator. I tried going to Settings / Accounts / Sign-in Options, but under...
  8. Computer UAC password request setup?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer UAC password request setup?: How to set up the password prompt in the UAC, so that if someone wants to install something, they have to enter the password from my computer. Computer UAC Passwortabfrage einrichten?
  9. Windows 10 password setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 password setup: How do I set up a password to start up my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-password-setup/012529c9-c919-4b87-b0f1-7dbdc9f543dd"
  10. Change Administrator Password - Made Mistake in Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Administrator Password - Made Mistake in Computer Setup: Bought a new HP Desktop computer and made a mistake when setting up my Microsoft account with my email. Can't seem to get in to edit the "administrator's" password. How can I correct? 32668