Windows 10: How to setup and use your new Microsoft Surface Headphones

Discus and support How to setup and use your new Microsoft Surface Headphones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft made its debut in audio space with the new Surface Headphones. The accessory sports a simple look but accommodates several features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 5, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to setup and use your new Microsoft Surface Headphones

WinClub, Dec 5, 2018

2. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try the below suggested steps.

Method 1

1. Unplug all the external devices except Mouse and Keyboard.
    2. Try to reboot the device and check the status of the issue.
    Method 2

I would suggest you to perform Power drain by following the suggested steps.

1. Press and hold the Power Button down for 30-40 seconds.
    2. Hold the Volume Rocker up and Power ON for almost 20 second.
    3. Release the power button and wait for next 10-15 seconds.
    4. Press the power button to turn on your Surface and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 5, 2018
  4. How to setup and use your new Microsoft Surface Headphones

Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

How to setup and use your new Microsoft Surface Headphones

1. How to setup and use your new Microsoft Surface Headphones - Similar Threads - setup Microsoft Surface

2. Can't finish setup of my Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't finish setup of my Microsoft Surface: Hi,I bought my Microsoft Surface at a pawn shop not long ago.I reset it fully and now is asking for a work or school account. Cannot login with a personal account. Cannot login with an account from a different organization.Can someone please help me to log in or do something...
  3. Can't finish setup of my Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't finish setup of my Microsoft Surface: Hi,I bought my Microsoft Surface at a pawn shop not long ago.I reset it fully and now is asking for a work or school account. Cannot login with a personal account. Cannot login with an account from a different organization.Can someone please help me to log in or do something...
  4. How to use Microsoft Surface app

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Microsoft Surface app: [IMG]The Microsoft Surface app offers an easy way to control most of the Surface-specific settings and have quick access to device information. You can also use it to find Safety, warranty, and regulatory-related information whenever you need it. How to use Microsoft Surface...
  5. Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio: I have a basic pair of wired headphones. They work on my other devices. I cannot get them to work on my new Microsoft Surface Studio. Speakers work fine on the laptop. I have tried Troubleshooting installs the latest driver and restarts my computer, but this hasn't worked....
  6. Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio: I have a basic pair of wired headphones. They work on my other devices. I cannot get them to work on my new Microsoft Surface Studio. Speakers work fine on the laptop. I have tried Troubleshooting installs the latest driver and restarts my computer, but this hasn't worked....
  7. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  8. Microsoft updates Cortana Device Setup app with Surface Headphones support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Cortana Device Setup app with Surface Headphones support: In 2017, Microsoft launched Cortana Device Setup app which allows users to configure devices like Harman Kardon Invoke speaker with Windows 10 PCs. Late last week, it appears that Microsoft quietly updated the Cortana Device Setup app with support for Surface Headphones....
  9. Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK: [ATTACH] Surface Headphones are now available to buy in the UK, Microsoft has announced. The over-ear, wireless device has previously only been released in the US but will now be available to buy in the Microsoft Store, John Lewis and Currys PC World in this country from...
  10. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro: Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class Windows 10-powered tablet, known simply as the Surface Pro. But you won’t have to wait until then to check out the new model...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface headphones

2. surface headphones setup

3. how to use surface headphones

4. surface headphones set up,
  5. setup surface headphones,
  6. microsoft headphones setup,
  7. microsoft surface headphones setup,
  8. microsoft surface headphones,
  9. Use Surface Headphones,
  10. how to use surface headphone,
  11. surface headphones instructions,