Windows 10: how to setup dual monitoors with my surface dock

Discus and support how to setup dual monitoors with my surface dock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I an try to connect my surface todual monitors using the surface dock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShrekJHD, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ShrekJHD Win User

how to setup dual monitoors with my surface dock

I an try to connect my surface todual monitors using the surface dock

:)

ShrekJHD, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available

Source: New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available Surface

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ck/ba-p/867432

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. how to setup dual monitoors with my surface dock - Similar Threads - setup dual monitoors

2. Dual Monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors with Docking Station: Hello-I have a Dell laptop that i use open with 2 external monitors. 1 monitor is plugged in via HDMI directly to the laptop, the other monitor is plugged in via HDMI to my external docking station. All 3 montiors worked fine until yesterday when my IT dept got into my...
  3. Dual Monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors with Docking Station: Hello-I have a Dell laptop that i use open with 2 external monitors. 1 monitor is plugged in via HDMI directly to the laptop, the other monitor is plugged in via HDMI to my external docking station. All 3 montiors worked fine until yesterday when my IT dept got into my...
  4. Dual Monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface Pro 7, Dual Monitors with Dock, Blanking Screen, Poor Resolution

Surface Pro 7, Dual Monitors with Dock, Blanking Screen, Poor Resolution: I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 7, with the Microsoft Dock and Two Dell Monitors. The system has been working reliably since installation - about two years previously used with a MSP4. Recently, my Dell monitors have been flickering, and occasionally going blurry see image...
  6. Surface Dock not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Dock not working: The dock doesn't work on my computer, but works another computer. It can charge my computer, but I can't use stuff plugged into it. And before you go saying to update it, I tried that, but it didn't work. So how do I fix my issue? P.S. I know the category is "Microsoft...
  7. Dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual monitor setup: I am trying to set up two different screens, but the settings aren't detecting the other monitor. I am using a hp dms 59 to dual vga y split cable adapter, and it doesnt seem to work....
  8. surface pro dock and chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface pro dock and chrome: no sound from the surface pro dock when using Google Chrome. all my other applications work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-dock-and-chrome/037fb1d1-66c3-4ca9-ad78-a271fb2f8e9c
  9. Dual Monitor Setup

Dual Monitor Setup: I am trying to connect (2) ACER X183h monitors to my computer (Windows 10). The ACER monitors are VGA connected to a dual VGA --> HDMI adapter. The HDMI is plugged into the HDMI port. The computer does not have a VGA port. I've tried to hit the "detect" button on a second...
  10. Dual Monitor Setup?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Setup?: I have a dell xps 9550 laptop that i connect to an external monitor as my primary monitor. Its syncmaster t240 hd and its 24' and 1920 x 1200 resolution. I have an old asus 24' monitor that a while back no longer worked... it stopped working and i brought it to a few repair...