Windows 10: How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

Discus and support How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Show me screenshots of where I turn on the two step verification for my Microsoft Account and how I turn on the Two Step Verification using a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ruthie 801, Jan 24, 2019.

1. How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

Show me screenshots of where I turn on the two step verification for my Microsoft Account and how I turn on the Two Step Verification using a different email address to receive all of the codes I would need to reset my password. I am not using Outlook to access my Local, Microsoft Account

Thank you,

Ruthie 801

:)

ruthie 801, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

Hi RUTHIE

I am Independent Advisor from Microsoft.

Please follow the steps below:

1.Go to the Security basics link:
    https://account.microsoft.com/account/ManageMyA...
    and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Select more security options.

Under Two-step verification, choose Set up two-step verification to turn it on, or choose Turn off two-step verification to turn it off.

3. Follow the instructions.

I share the link:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/...

Hope this can help you

Adis Rivero, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

1. How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - setup step verification

2. Verification of Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verification of Microsoft Account: I have received notification to verify my MSN account twice in the past 4-6 weeks. Did so without any issues. Is this normal or should I be concerned about the account being compromised ? Thanks ! 142851
  3. Install freezes at 2-step verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install freezes at 2-step verification: My computer suddenly failed and I could not boot into windows or get to a command prompt booting from a usb stick. I ordered a new SSD and am trying to do a clean install. For the third time I’m stuck at the Help us protect your info screen. MS sent a code to my cell phone...
  4. New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

in Windows 10 News
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts: What’s changing We’re updating how 2-Step Verification works for G Suite. This will make new 2-Step Verification methods available for some devices, and update the 2-Step Verification user interface on mobile and desktop devices. There are three key impacts: New 2-Step...
  5. Security on Windows 10: Message in email on Two-Step Verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security on Windows 10: Message in email on Two-Step Verification: Hello, I'm wondering if my Windows 10 security has been compromised. I opened my AOL account this evening and there were five!!!! emails from Microsoft stating that they noticed I've been trying to access my Microsoft Live account but that since I had turned on two-step...
  6. Microsoft Community Account Verification?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Community Account Verification?: Hello, Whenever I have made a Microsoft Community account, there is always a period of time after I sign up that my replies will not go through and the "Sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again." error will come up. Is my account going through some type of verification?...
  7. Account Verification

Account Verification: When verifying the windows account give the last 4 digits of the account's mobile phone number and press send. Do not receive sms message with verification code on phone. Phone receives sms messages from other sources....
  8. account verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    account verification: My password works on starting my computer, outlook and Microsoft online but I cannot get verified as the administrator on my computer with the same password. Any way to fix this without changing my password?...
  9. Two step verification

Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...
  10. Two-Step Verification notifications no longer work after using code

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two-Step Verification notifications no longer work after using code: I had to log into my MS account one time without my two-factor device being online, so used the "I have a code" method (which, incidentally, takes more steps than it should). Now every MS login defaults to the code method, and when I click "Send an identity verification...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aol two step verification

2. error ms-sysinfo32

3. aol two step approval and windows 10

4. two step aol verification on ipad,
  5. windows phone two step,
  6. Windows 10 mail and AOL,
  7. aol two step verification outlook,
  8. windows 10 mail with aol