Windows 10: How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

Discus and support How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Show me screenshots of where I turn on the two step verification for my Microsoft Account and how I turn on the Two Step Verification using a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ruthie 801, Jan 24, 2019.

1. How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

Show me screenshots of where I turn on the two step verification for my Microsoft Account and how I turn on the Two Step Verification using a different email address to receive all of the codes I would need to reset my password. I am not using Outlook to access my Local, Microsoft Account

Thank you,

Ruthie 801

:)

ruthie 801, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

Hi RUTHIE

I am Independent Advisor from Microsoft.

Please follow the steps below:

1.Go to the Security basics link:
    https://account.microsoft.com/account/ManageMyA...
    and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Select more security options.

Under Two-step verification, choose Set up two-step verification to turn it on, or choose Turn off two-step verification to turn it off.

3. Follow the instructions.

I share the link:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/...

Hope this can help you

Adis Rivero, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account.

1. How to setup the two step verification for my Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - setup step verification

2. two step verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  3. two step verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  4. two step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Two-Step Verification Process

Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  6. Two-Step Verification Process

Two-Step Verification Process: I changed my phone number and I can't add my current number without verifying my identity with the old one. I don't have access to my previous phone number. what can I do? Microsoft associates won't receive my phone call as this is a 'password' problem that can be solved...
  7. my microsoft account 2 step verification

my microsoft account 2 step verification: I updated my bios and it wants me to change my pin to log into windows, but my two step verification was my old phone number. I cant figure out how to add my new number , I thought i had done that already but i guess not . can someone please help me...
  8. two-step verification

two-step verification: I having started having trouble with two-step verification. Long ago "Verify your identity" displayed all verification options email or mobile. At some point, I only had the mobile option display. This was fine because that is the method I use. In the past ~two weeks, the...
  9. Two step verification

Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...
  10. Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification: How to: Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification [img] Information Two-step verification uses two ways to verify your identity whenever you sign in to your Microsoft account: Your password An extra security code Two-step verification helps protect your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2 steps verification microsoft

2. aol two step verification

3. error ms-sysinfo32

4. aol two step approval and windows 10,
  5. two step aol verification on ipad,
  6. windows phone two step,
  7. Windows 10 mail and AOL,
  8. aol two step verification outlook,
  9. windows 10 mail with aol