Windows 10: how to setup visual studiowith unity

Discus and support how to setup visual studiowith unity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was just wanting to know how to set up visual studio with unity. I already have visual studio installed, and I currently only have the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CreeperKing, Jun 26, 2020.

1. how to setup visual studiowith unity

I was just wanting to know how to set up visual studio with unity. I already have visual studio installed, and I currently only have the windows desktop app with .net framework support installed. I need to know if I have to download and install unity from their website or do I just install the tools from the visual studio installer or both.

What I am trying to ask is:

Do I only have to download and install unity from the unity website?

Do I only have to download and install the unity tools from the visual studio installer?

Or do I have to do both?

:)

CreeperKing, Jun 26, 2020

2. Visual Studio with Unity 18

Hey Guys,

I installed Unity 18 on my laptop and it prompted for Visual Studio 17 additions. I installed Visual Studio on my desktop but when installing Unity on it - there doesn't seem to be any recognition of VS being on my machine.

Does anyone know why this is?

T.

TravisTaylor1, Jun 26, 2020
  3. DEFFULS Win User
    Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools

And i forgot something, i don't remember but this maybe..maybe could work too.

Install clear Visual Studio without Unity Tools, and just after that install Unity, and in "Unity Installation, select Visual Studio for Unity(something like that, where is also stuff like Android/IOS,Windows/Mac....This maybe will work.

DEFFULS, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how to setup visual studiowith unity

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

how to setup visual studiowith unity

1. how to setup visual studiowith unity - Similar Threads - setup visual studiowith

2. An Error occurred running the Unity Content

in Windows 10 Support
    An Error occurred running the Unity Content: Ok so i play a few online games but now when i try to load a game website i get this error (An Error occurred running the Unity Content its happen when i run edge or chrome but it does not happen if i use firefox that one works ok, it also works on all browsers if i stop...
  3. Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools: Hello, i installed Unity 2018.3.4f1 (64-bit) and Visual Studio 2017 Community but in Visual Studio installer i can't select Unity Tools. "not Win10ThreSholdOneAndTwoBuildNumber".[ATTACH] Any ideas how to fix that ?...
  4. assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142: assassin creed birlik oyunu açarken 0xc00000142 hatası alıyorum internetten araştırdım hatanın nasıl düzleltileceğini bulamadım.Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  5. Unity Save Data Encryption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unity Save Data Encryption: Some games I play made in unity, they do their save files in text format, but the text is encrypted in seemingly random letters, numbers, and capped with one or two = signs. There are quite a few that already made ways to cheat at games using trainers and even cheat engine,...
  6. unity web player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unity web player: Hi there, Can someone please give me a definite answer to..."Is it safe to uninstall the Unity Web Player?" I have "googled" the question but can only seem to find out-dated answers. The only thing I have learned is, it appears my version is not supported any longer. Well,...
  7. Unity content error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unity content error: Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:...
  8. (Linux Users) Unity Mode is Brilliant

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    (Linux Users) Unity Mode is Brilliant: Hi there Unity mode (when it works) is really good Currently upgrading a W8.1 VM to W10 -- so snapshot is of existing VM before upgrade running on Linux The Integrated Unity mode makes it very simple for running any Windows program from your VM without leaving your...
  9. Setup blocked - Visual studio installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup blocked - Visual studio installing: Hi, I installing Visual Studio 2013 on windows 10 but when I start setup program, It said me Setup Blocked. Under this is ,,Windows Program Compatibility mode is on. Turn it off and then try Setup again." Full window you can see on screenshot. I try all methods on internet,...
  10. Unity Support for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Unity Support for Windows 10: Today, Unity announced the release of Unity 5.2 which includes support for Windows 10 and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP). With UWP support in Unity 5.2, developers can build a single game for Windows 10 that targets multiple devices ranging from phones to tablets to...