Windows 10: HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

Discus and support HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Никита Цеханович, Nov 16, 2021.

1. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want it to be on my smart Watch operating with google calendar. in a nutshell, i need my microsoft account calendar to be read by google calendar. So I am trying to share it with my google account. There is an article, saying I need to do this:But I don't have a button "Share Calendar" Only "Change colors" button.What can so

:)

Никита Цеханович, Nov 16, 2021

2. calendars

So not really following. I suspect the calendar the phone calls My Calendar is the default phone calendar. When you enter stuff in it it stays just on phone. Since it is likely set as default then it is populated when you enter an item.

The real test is when you click (enable) the gmail calendar. Now when entering items if My Calendar is still checked, and its your default, then the entry goes there. To avoid this I had suggested unchecking My Calendar so you know it is going into gmail's calendar. Then force a sync. Also check to ensure calendar app is allowed to use cellular data and if the capability exists, allow app to run in background.

Caledon Ken, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Helmut Win User
    Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

Is Gmail already setup with the linked Mail App ?

If so you are on the wrong dialog box.

In which case you go to in Calendar or Mail Apps.
    Cog > Manage Accounts > Select an Account to edit settings.
    Then click on your Gmail Account.
    Then a dialog box pops up >
    Change mailbox sync settings
    Options for syncing your content >
    Scroll down that box to Sync options > Calendar > On.

You can get there via the Mail App as well.

In the left column of Calendar tick the Calendar box under Gmail.

I would remove your Email Account from Mail/Calendar and set it up again.
    Also update your Mail/Calendar App.

Other options are:
    Settings > Apps > Mail and Calendar > click on that uninstall, or Advanced options > check your App permissions and scroll down for Reset and another uninstall.

The Mail and Calendar App is in MS Store so easy enough to get it back.
    I have 5 Accounts setup with Mail App/Calendar one of which is Gmail.

Helmut, Nov 16, 2021
  4. chok Win User

HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

In brief: it doesn't work, and it (most probably) has nothing to do with gmail authentification since you first need to successfully login to your gmail account to get to the "creating account" final step.

In detail:
    I tried allowing less secure apps, It did not work.

Then I tried to login an app password, it did not work, but for another reason:

For that I did:
    - activate on mail the 2 step verification sign in.
    - I created an app psw to provide access for calendar on my computer windows 10
    - I tried again to connect using my gmail email, and the password provided for the "app password", but gmail did not recognized password. But that seems to be another problem not related since when I tried again with my (normal) gmail password, it send me a verification sms, and when it was validated, it went to the "creating account".

Thema:

HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

1. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail? - Similar Threads - share calendar Calendar

2. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  5. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  6. Gmail calendar search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail calendar search: I have 2 two GMail accounts set up in the Mail & Calendar app. Sync works both ways on both accounts, but only one of them allows Calendar search. There's no settings anywhere regarding this.How do I fix it?...
  7. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  8. No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app

No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app: I have follow a million different threads with no resolution. I have a gmail account that stopped syncing a couple of days ago. I deleted the account and when I tried to add it back I entered Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> Google and received the following error. [ATTACH]...
  9. Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App: I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements (meetings, lectures, etc.), my wife needs to view these when she is scheduling things. I found the share calendar option (which...
  10. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??: Hi *Smile I added my Google account to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app, but I can only view some of my Google Calendars (my personal and a few others) BUT none of the calendars under the "other calendars" category on Google Calendars are populating/syncing and showing...