Windows 10: How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

Discus and support How to share a file or folder on Dropbox. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to share a Dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryHopson, May 25, 2019.

1. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

I am trying to share a Dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person.

:)

LarryHopson, May 25, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you sharing the file from Drop box website or App?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Go to the Drobox
    home page. Sign in. A list of your files comes up. Place the cursor over the file you wish to share. On the extreme right of that line, a "share" button shows up. Click that button and follow the on-screen directions.

Refer this article How
    to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

I would suggest you to post your query in Dropbox Support Forums for better assistance:

https://www.dropbox.com/support

Dropbox Community

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, May 25, 2019
  3. MarkPost1 Win User

I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?

MarkPost1, May 25, 2019
  4. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?

KerryBlanchette, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox. - Similar Threads - share file folder

2. How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?: I have been trying to share a video about 2.6 gigs size with public w/o specifying e-mails. Initially there was a Public folder where I copied the video and was able to copy a link to send out. However, to viewers video would stop at 1.0 hr, but it is about 1.s hrs. long. I...
  3. How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?: I have been trying to share a video about 2.6 gigs size with public w/o specifying e-mails. Initially there was a Public folder where I copied the video and was able to copy a link to send out. However, to viewers video would stop at 1.0 hr, but it is about 1.s hrs. long. I...
  4. How Can I Now Share Video File in Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If Dropbox opens its app to open and explore files, but you want to open Dropbox files in File Explorer in Windows 10, then it […] This article How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. file/folder sharing

file/folder sharing: I am relatively new to Windows 10 and had so much problem setting up a network with Windows 7 and earlier that I think I have a mental block. My apologies. I know there is a tutorial on this but I am a bit confused. I had a networks setup by my local computer shop...
  7. Introducing Dropbox Spaces for reimagined shared folders

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Dropbox Spaces for reimagined shared folders: Work has become too complicated. When you spend your days bouncing between chat threads, status updates, and multiple file types, keeping track of all the details can feel like a second job.Filed under We think technology should reduce distractions and take busywork off your...
  8. How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.

How to share a file or folder on Dropbox.: I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?...
  9. dropbox sharing

dropbox sharing: I am trying to share a dropbox file. I open the dialog box to share, enter the email address and it says Windows cant find this person. The email is not in my contacts list but why should that matter? Any advice?...
  10. How to share public dropbox file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to share public dropbox file: How do I find the link to a public file in dropbox so I can share the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-to-share-public-dropbox-file/8c08521c-4a8c-4f0f-8fd9-992c34c189c1