Windows 10: How to share custom sounds I created for Windows

Discus and support How to share custom sounds I created for Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made a set of piano based sounds for standard Windows alerts that I really enjoy, and I'd like to be able to share them with people. Is there some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BeKindToEachOther6, Aug 13, 2022.

1. How to share custom sounds I created for Windows

I made a set of piano based sounds for standard Windows alerts that I really enjoy, and I'd like to be able to share them with people. Is there some way to create an app or exe file that would install the sounds for other people?

submitted by /u/BeKindToEachOther6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BeKindToEachOther6, Aug 13, 2022

2. customize share option

Hi MD,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community.

Based on your concern, I see that you would like to customize the share options in the new Windows 10 update.

To help us isolate this, kindly provide us the following information for us to come up with the best resolution.

• May we have a screenshot of the build of your computer? To check, refer to the steps below:
    • On your keyboard, press Windows key + R.
    • Type 'winver', and then press Enter.

• Which update are you exactly referring to? Is it Windows Update?
    • Have you checked the share options if your preferred options were available?

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Aug 13, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to share custom sounds I created for Windows :p

cadaveca, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

How to share custom sounds I created for Windows

Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

How to share custom sounds I created for Windows

1. How to share custom sounds I created for Windows - Similar Threads - share custom sounds

2. How do I customize the sound of the outgoing sound headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I customize the sound of the outgoing sound headphones?: When I connect my headphones into my computer, and talk on the zoom or listen to an audio message, I can't control the sound of the outgoing audio, it just stands at full volume and my ears can't take it because of that volume. I have tried to change something in the sound...
  3. How do I customize the sound of the outgoing sound headphones?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I customize the sound of the outgoing sound headphones?: When I connect my headphones into my computer, and talk on the zoom or listen to an audio message, I can't control the sound of the outgoing audio, it just stands at full volume and my ears can't take it because of that volume. I have tried to change something in the sound...
  4. How to create custom OS in windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create custom OS in windows 10?: I need to create the custom os from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-custom-os-in-windows-10/a7e231e5-8f9e-4fce-b678-96f26d00892b
  5. How to create custom OS in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create custom OS in windows 10?: I need to create the custom os from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-custom-os-in-windows-10/a7e231e5-8f9e-4fce-b678-96f26d00892b
  6. How to create custom OS in windows 10?

7. How to add Custom windows startup sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add Custom windows startup sound?: I did the reg edit for logoff logon and exit and set the exclude to 0 for all 3. I went into my sound settings and set Windows 95 as the noise for logon logoff and clicked apply and checked Window's startup soundbox. did the power button thing to see if that would fix the no...
  8. How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?: Hello Goodnight. How i can create a multiple windows with choices for different optimization in the same windows installation? I have searched in many ways how to make this type of windows or panels to integrate it to an ISO modified by me. It is a kind of windows with...
  9. How to create custom video projects

How to create custom video projects: How can I create custom video on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-custom-video-projects/98fe164e-42d8-462f-a2b5-8abd5dccc87c
  10. How can I create a custom desktop icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a custom desktop icon?: Hi, I would like to create a shortcut icon on my Windows 10 desktop to execute the following command: c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe -safe-mode I seem to recall that this was easy in earlier versions of Windows. (As were many other...