Windows 10: HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT

Discus and support HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD THIS FILE IN CSV FORMAT TO HEXAGON... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenyotha Hookfin, May 25, 2024.

1. HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT

I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD THIS FILE IN CSV FORMAT TO HEXAGON

:)

Kenyotha Hookfin, May 25, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

.csv Format And Notepad Question ?

Hi to save as a CSV (or any other file type) you need to use a program that offers to save as that file type.

An example is a spreadsheet program.

Easy to find lists of freeware that handle the format e.g.
    30 Best Free CSV Editor Software For Windows

(search for e.g.
    free editor csv files
    )

dalchina, May 25, 2024
  3. angryvoucher, May 25, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT

CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT 117074d1485975761t-csv-files-used-open-excel-not-now-snap-2017-01-14-14.24.53.jpg

- this list:

HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT 117076d1485975761t-csv-files-used-open-excel-not-now-snap-2017-01-14-14.25.46.jpg

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, May 25, 2024
Thema:

HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT

1. HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT - Similar Threads - SHARE FILE CSV

2. HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO SHARE FILE IN CSV FORMAT: I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD THIS FILE IN CSV FORMAT TO HEXAGON https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-file-in-csv-format/16b63437-734c-49cf-b5d5-ee145868ced3
  3. How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv: HelloI need to assign multiple users permissions to multiple shared mailboxes.I want to create a csv file and then import it into my powershell script.What columns should i create for the csv? and what would the powershell script be for Full access and Send AS....
  4. How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permission to multiple to multiple shared mailbox using csv: HelloI need to assign multiple users permissions to multiple shared mailboxes.I want to create a csv file and then import it into my powershell script.What columns should i create for the csv? and what would the powershell script be for Full access and Send AS....
  5. How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?: I would like to export data from a large list of files I have into a csv or xls format. I need to export the title and also filename - there are a number of tutorials on how to export the filename only but can't find any way of exporting other metadata. Any help greatly...
  6. How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?: I would like to export data from a large list of files I have into a csv or xls format. I need to export the title and also filename - there are a number of tutorials on how to export the filename only but can't find any way of exporting other metadata. Any help greatly...
  7. How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Create csv file

Create csv file: How do I create a csv file from, my contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-csv-file/5f2fe32c-02eb-4a33-8f07-ff325c25e4a1
  9. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...
  10. .csv Format And Notepad Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    .csv Format And Notepad Question ?: Hello, I have a radio control programs that uses files copied from various sources to control a sw radio. But, these files must be in .csv format. (perhaps I should be saying that the data in the file must be in .csv format) Let's say I have done a COPY from a web source...