Windows 10: How to share minecraft with my son's profile

Discus and support How to share minecraft with my son's profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everybody i recently created a family profile for my son. Previously he was using mine and we installed Minecraft. Now that I created his own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TommyTamma, Nov 8, 2018.

1. How to share minecraft with my son's profile

Hi everybody

i recently created a family profile for my son.

Previously he was using mine and we installed Minecraft.

Now that I created his own profile I can not use Minecraft.

Can you kindly help me please?

How can I share previously installed game with his new profile?

Many thanks

Francesco

:)

TommyTamma, Nov 8, 2018

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 8, 2018
  4. How to share minecraft with my son's profile

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

How to share minecraft with my son's profile

1. How to share minecraft with my son's profile - Similar Threads - share minecraft son's

2. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  3. Share Minecraft with my kids

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Share Minecraft with my kids: HiIs there anyway I can share Minecraft Java with my 2 kids. Or do I have to purchase 2 games….“Minecraft for Windows + Launcher” in Microsoft store is different as the Java one right? Thanks...
  4. Share Minecraft with my kids

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Minecraft with my kids: HiIs there anyway I can share Minecraft Java with my 2 kids. Or do I have to purchase 2 games….“Minecraft for Windows + Launcher” in Microsoft store is different as the Java one right? Thanks...
  5. Share Minecraft with my kids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Minecraft for PC - bought on my laptop, how to install on son's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for PC - bought on my laptop, how to install on son's: Bought Minecraft for PC edition back in November and we still haven't managed to download and play it. Our Microsoft accounts are linked so I thought it would go into a family library or something. On my laptop it says I own it and can download it. On his, not. I really want...
  7. My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working.: There is someone in 2018 that posted they had this issue and fixed it. How was it fixed. Not computer savy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-is-trying-to-play-minecraft-with-the/b34d57eb-12bc-4551-a172-08c580f2dab8
  8. Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?: I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 version under my account. My son is 10 and I have created a child account for him linked mine. Is it possible to share the game with my son's account? Or shall I buy it again for him? We will not play it at same time or use multi-player...
  9. My son cant join my world Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cant join my world Minecraft: Hi My son cannot join my world on minecraft it says "Unable to connect to world". He is playing on xbox one me on laptop. He cant join my but i can join his world. When I disable firewall he can join, but I cannot keep firewall off all the time so we can play....
  10. Minecraft my son cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft my son cannot connect to server: Hello. My son wants to play minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer, but he cannot join servers, it says its not allowed in privacy settings, I allowed everything and he still cannot play it. Any help? https://ctrlv.cz/Z6oZ...