Windows 10: How to share my printer to another DESIGNATE pc?

Discus and support How to share my printer to another DESIGNATE pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. I just want to share my printer to another one, not everyone in this network. Also Homegroup isn't apply in this situation cause it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Power Dekor, Dec 20, 2019.

1. How to share my printer to another DESIGNATE pc?

Hello, everyone.

I just want to share my printer to another one, not everyone in this network. Also Homegroup isn't apply in this situation cause it had been removed since Windows 10 v1803.

Do you have any advice ?

Huge thanks !

:)

Power Dekor, Dec 20, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Printer Sharing

Hi Bransby,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps

Computer you are sharing from

1. Type "Device and Printers" in the web and windows box

2. Find your printer

3. Right click on the printer

4. Select “Printer properties"

5. Click on the sharing tab

6. Check "sharing this printer"

7. Give the printer a Name

8. Click apply

Computer you are trying to share to:

1. Type "Device and Printers" in the web and windows box

2. Check for printer the devices and printers.

3. if it is not there click "add printer"

4. If the printer does not show up click “The printer that i wanted wasn't list"

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 20, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

How to share my printer to another DESIGNATE pc?

Can't share printer—getting error message

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

Thema:

How to share my printer to another DESIGNATE pc?

1. How to share my printer to another DESIGNATE pc? - Similar Threads - share printer another

2. I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder?: I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-share-my-folder-to-another-pc-so-how/a1b8ada1-e269-43f1-b07c-0682087bb725
  3. I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder?: I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-share-my-folder-to-another-pc-so-how/a1b8ada1-e269-43f1-b07c-0682087bb725
  4. I want to share my folder to another PC so how will I share my folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer unable to detect shared printer on another PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer unable to detect shared printer on another PC.: HI,I have 15years experience with IT and am baffled by this. A Windows 10 Home PC LaptopPC is connected to an HP printer via USB and shared via network. The second PC with Windows 10 mode S TabletPC, cannot find the shared printer over the network. I even tried HP software....
  6. Computer unable to detect shared printer on another PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer unable to detect shared printer on another PC.: HI,I have 15years experience with IT and am baffled by this. A Windows 10 Home PC LaptopPC is connected to an HP printer via USB and shared via network. The second PC with Windows 10 mode S TabletPC, cannot find the shared printer over the network. I even tried HP software....
  7. Computer unable to detect shared printer on another PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Sharing a File with another user on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sharing a File with another user on my PC: I have set up my PC on Windows Ten with Microsoft Office 07. I am the administrator and I have one other user who is not an administrator. I have a file that I want to share and I've followed the protocol for sharing using the Properties, Security, Adavaced route and...
  9. sharing connection with another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharing connection with another pc: im needing to fix another hp pc and use the pc im on now, how do i go about linking them together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-connection-with-another-pc/51ab713a-24cb-48d6-b98b-9346742d1887
  10. Shared USB printer on a PC in Shared PC Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared USB printer on a PC in Shared PC Mode: We have three public computers that have shared PC mode enabled. The public use the Guest account to log in. A USB printer is attached to one of the computers and the shared printer option enabled. On the other two computers I am able to go into the Guest account:...