Windows 10: How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?

Discus and support How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; One person uses the computer as normal, while the second person uses a laptop to connect to the desktop and log in to another user account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ComboChief, Dec 14, 2019.

1. How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?

One person uses the computer as normal, while the second person uses a laptop to connect to the desktop and log in to another user account simultaneously. What's the solution for this?

submitted by /u/ComboChief
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ComboChief, Dec 14, 2019
  2. asishbm98 Win User

High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Dec 14, 2019
  3. High End Game on a Low end PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Playing High End games completely depends on the requirements. If the Computer meets the minimum game requirements also, you will be able to play them. Also, in most of the games, you can set the Display settings to low values if the Graphics card memory
    doesn't meet the requirements, however, you would not be able to cherish the gameplay graphics and animations. Also, for low RAM memory, you can use ready boost feature.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 14, 2019
  4. KBranigan Win User

How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people?

1. How to share one high end gaming PC with 2 people? - Similar Threads - share high end

2. Game sharing on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on pc: Ok so I'm game sharing with my friend on Xbox and he has gamepass therefore I have gamepass, I was wondering if there was a way to get those shared games on pc's Microsoft store because after all I pay him half of the game pass fees...
  3. Supermicro making a push into high-end gaming motherboards

in Windows 10 News
    Supermicro making a push into high-end gaming motherboards: Think that the consumer PC hardware market is too crowded for a new player? Think again. Supermicro, a company normally associated with servers and storage, is entering the consumer motherboard space with high-end gaming and desktop PC boards. Supermicro already manufactures...
  4. Game sharing on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game sharing on pc: Hi, bought 3 laptops for my kids bought one game using one of their accounts, is there away to share the game to the other 2 laptops without buyin the game again?? If so can u tell me in detail on how to do it.....
  5. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"
  6. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  7. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Support
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  8. Protect PC from High-End Attacks?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protect PC from High-End Attacks?: Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me better tips to protect my PC from things like botnets. In the case I am particularly looking to expand my security horizon not on accidentally visiting websites that would give me a botnet, but people deliberately attempting...
  9. High end build, stuttering in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High end build, stuttering in every game: Hello, this is my build: i5-6600k ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VIII MSI GTX 1060 6G Samsung SSD 850 evo 250gb WD Caviar Blue 1TB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 (XMP profile) Dual monitor: Zowie XL2411 144hz + BenQ GW2260 60Hz I get stuttering in the following titles: Rocket...
  10. Slow login time on high end PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow login time on high end PC: I have this issue where the desktop takes noticeably longer to load when I sign-in. I have ultra fast boot enabled and it takes about 5 seconds to get to the login screen, but then I get a black screen when I used to instantly get the desktop, I do eventually get the desktop...