Windows 10: How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows

Discus and support How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded Zorin OS in my PC but after using it for 2-3 mins now I desperately want Windows 10 back on my PC. Any way to get Windows 10 back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by That_Google_Guy, Oct 14, 2021.

1. How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows

I just downloaded Zorin OS in my PC but after using it for 2-3 mins now I desperately want Windows 10 back on my PC. Any way to get Windows 10 back?

:)

That_Google_Guy, Oct 14, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Oct 14, 2021
  3. little cat, Oct 14, 2021
  4. How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows

1. How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows - Similar Threads - shift LinuxZorin

2. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  3. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  4. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  5. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  6. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  7. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  8. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  9. How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows: I just downloaded Zorin OS in my PC but after using it for 2-3 mins now I desperately want Windows 10 back on my PC. Any way to get Windows 10 back?...
  10. How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to shift back from LinuxZorin OS to Windows: I just downloaded Zorin OS in my PC but after using it for 2-3 mins now I desperately want Windows 10 back on my PC. Any way to get Windows 10 back?...