Windows 10: How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

Discus and support How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10, latest update. One minute/picture is too long for my computer's Personalized slideshow. Would like to shorten each picture's showing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Oct 12, 2020.

1. flycaster Win User

How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

Windows 10, latest update. One minute/picture is too long for my computer's Personalized slideshow. Would like to shorten each picture's showing to 30sec. How? Thanks

:)

flycaster, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Oct 12, 2020
  3. the fastest time i have is 1 minute for slideshow of pictures. wife wants it faster.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per the issue description I come to understand that you are willing to change the slideshow
    time of Desktop background. Correct me if I am wrong.

You may refer to the steps provided below and see if it helps you to change the time.

• Right click on the empty space on the desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Click on Desktop background.
    • Select the time under Change Picture every according to your choice.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 12, 2020
  4. How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

My Slideshow

why when i have a slideshow running on my desktop and i go to the registry interval and change it to shorten the time between pictures in my slideshow, but the picture just sits there, is there any other way to do it?

I'll Watch this Forum, or send it to my email address (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Jerry_Dwyer, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

1. How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow? - Similar Threads - shorten per picture

2. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  3. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Different folders per monitor for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different folders per monitor for background slideshow: I have 2 monitors and one is set up vertically and one the standard horizontal. Is it possible to have two different folders for the background slideshow? I want vertical oriented photos to cycle through for the vertical monitor and then horizontal oriented ones for the main...
  6. Different folders per monitor for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different folders per monitor for background slideshow: I have 2 monitors and one is set up vertically and one the standard horizontal. Is it possible to have two different folders for the background slideshow? I want vertical oriented photos to cycle through for the vertical monitor and then horizontal oriented ones for the main...
  7. SLIDESHOW PICTURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SLIDESHOW PICTURES: HI THERE I AM USING WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW AS MY BACKROUND. ID LIKE TO KNOW A PATH OF WHERE I COULD VIEW THESE PICTURES AS ID LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW. IS THERE A MICROSOFT/WINDOWS GALLERY? IF SO PLEASE SHARE A LINK OR PATH OF VIEWING THESE PICTURES. THANKING YOU...
  8. How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?

How to shorten time of per picture in slideshow?: Windows 10, latest update. One minute/picture is too long for my computer's Personalized slideshow. Would like to shorten each picture's showing to 30sec. How? Thanks 166252
  9. Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture

Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture: I would like to use a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope and set that as my desktop back round. On that I would like to have a slideshow showing pictures of my grandkids : . Can this be done? Thanks...
  10. Slideshow always changes to picture

Slideshow always changes to picture: hey guys, i already posted this (here?), and in Windows Feedback, no reply or solution. One of my 4 computer with a slideshow of pictures always gets changed to picture and then it is a BING-PICTURE. All i need is the right setting in REGEDIT and maybe this can be...