Windows 10: how to show a button on a image vith VC++?

Discus and support how to show a button on a image vith VC++? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I do not know how to ask a program question in tackoverflow So I ask the question here, hope some one can help me, thanks first, create a button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jacky Zhou, Oct 21, 2019.

1. how to show a button on a image vith VC++?

HI, I do not know how to ask a program question in tackoverflow

So I ask the question here, hope some one can help me, thanks

first, create a button via

CreateWindow(WC_BUTTON, ...)
    second, draw a image via StretchDIBits(hdc, x, ...), the image memory is gotten with a camera
    then, I want to draw the button created above on the image
    I try to use ShowWindow, it will send a message to windows to draw the button
    so ShowWindow and StretchDIBits maybe be draw button first, then draw image, or draw image first, then draw button
    it's not what I want to do. I want to draw image first, then draw button immediately. Or the button is covered by the image.

:)

Jacky Zhou, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Jacko28 Win User
    Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Oct 21, 2019
  4. how to show a button on a image vith VC++?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

how to show a button on a image vith VC++?

1. how to show a button on a image vith VC++? - Similar Threads - show button image

2. roblox vc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox vc: ** i have a mic and i know vc is enabled because i can mute/unmutewhen i unmute and i talk, my friends cant hear me and i dont see the green light indicating that im talking. the mic is built into my headset and is wireless. it also works on everything else fortnite, windows...
  3. roblox vc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox vc: ** i have a mic and i know vc is enabled because i can mute/unmutewhen i unmute and i talk, my friends cant hear me and i dont see the green light indicating that im talking. the mic is built into my headset and is wireless. it also works on everything else fortnite, windows...
  4. PC infected vith TFUD virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC infected vith TFUD virus: submitted by /u/o3gen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj13nl/pc_infected_vith_tfud_virus/
  5. How To Change Close Button Image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Change Close Button Image: I want to have my own custom 'close' button. Is there any way to access where the file for the button is stored or to change it for an image? submitted by /u/JustElzi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb5cb7/how_to_change_close_button_image/
  6. VC++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VC++ Redistributable: Hello, I have two questions. First, can I include the VC++ Redistributables inside the installer of my application? If I sell my application, should I pay royalties for using VC++ Redistributables? Best regards....
  7. VC++ 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VC++ 2012: I have a game I'm trying to install. As part of the install it wants to install Visual C++ redistributable 2012 (x64) 11.0.61030. Whenever the vcredist_x64.exe is ran my computer instantly wants to reboot (even with /norestart being used). The package is listed as...
  8. VC++ 2015x86

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VC++ 2015x86: VC++ 2015x86 yüklenmiyor zaten yüklü görünüyor ama programlarda yok [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vc-2015x86/c6b5c71c-257c-4bdf-9d80-1c428c4c75b5
  9. How to fix my VC++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my VC++ Redistributables: Not too sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this in but I will go ahead - feel free to remove. I have been experiencing issues with my C++ Redistributable files since a recent update of Windows 10. Different installs say that I require them including MAMP...
  10. How to fix my VC++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix my VC++ Redistributables: Not too sure if this is the right section of the forum to post this in but I will go ahead - feel free to remove. I have been experiencing issues with my C++ Redistributable files since a recent update of Windows 10. Different installs say that I require them including MAMP...