Windows 10: How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

Discus and support How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Clicking the taskbar -> clock brings up the current months calendar (borrowed image). Assuming events exists on calendar why don't they show up as at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/north3rner, Oct 26, 2020.

1. How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

Clicking the taskbar -> clock brings up the current months calendar (borrowed image). Assuming events exists on calendar why don't they show up as at least tick marks or something on each day an event exist? Can I change a setting to make that happen?

Showing all events all days is how a paper & pen calendar work (or Androids calendar). This seems so obviously dumb Win 10 does not work like that.

I have too go around and click each day to see if it has an event instead of instantly seeing the whole month as it should work.

I can open the calendar program to all events in a month but I shouldn't have too.

Also annoying, there isn't a click from the taskbar -> clock view to open the calendar (unless clicking on an already created event).

submitted by /u/north3rner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/north3rner, Oct 26, 2020
  2. VanBlanc Win User

Windows clock calendar month displays 3 months ahead

Thank you for the reply Arun, but I think you may have misunderstood my question(I did verify the things you suggested anyway). The clock and language are set to the correct time and language, it's just that when I open the calendar "preview" by left clicking
    the clock, it defaults to 3 months ahead instead of the current date.

To better understand my issue, could you please try this for me:

Left click the clock on the taskbar.

Did the current month (October) pop up as the month you are viewing,. with today's date highlighted?

On my calendar, December pops up, even though it says the current date is October 19th, 2015(and October 19th is highlighted). It should, by default when I open the calendar, show me the current month, not 3 months ahead. This happened in September also
    (it showed November).

The date, time, and language are all correct. The only thing that is not correct is the incorrect month defaulting when I open the calendar.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time.

VanBlanc, Oct 26, 2020
  3. stuartray Win User
    Clock not showing in taskbar.

Hi,

I installed the free upgrade to windows 10 on my win 8.1 PC. However the taskbar is not functioning correctly. The pinned icons are about an inch or more apart and if the taskbar is a single line only edge show. And now only the edge icon is showing. The
    clock is present because the area for it is there, but nothing is displayed in thee notification area. the date and time appear in the tip when I hover my mouse over the date and time notification area and when I click on that area the calendar and time app
    shows up. but nothing is showing in the clock notification area.

Thanks for your help.

stuartray, Oct 26, 2020
  4. jfsturtz Win User

How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

Calendar: Multiple events in month view

Just installed Win10 yesterday, and taking a first look at the Calendar app. Unless I have overlooked something, this app has a flaw that makes it almost not worth using.

I'm using the app to display my Google Calendar events, a month at a time. In many cases, I have enough events scheduled for a single day that they won't all fit in the cell in Month View. Is there really no way to display all the events for a given date (including the ones that don't fit) in Month View? (For example, in the Calendar app on my phone, it is usually the case that not all the events for a given date show in the grid, but tapping the date in question displays a pop-up that shows them all). This app just runs them off the bottom of the cell. It doesn't even alert you to the fact that there are additional events for that date that it isn't displaying!

Dare I hope I'm missing something here?

/John

jfsturtz, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

1. How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock? - Similar Threads - show months calendar

2. How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?: I make a command so everytime it's execute, the taskbar calendar will pop up. Can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-call-taskbars-calendar-without-click-the/ee173ce5-903c-4a8a-8d58-c36e4fb178cb
  3. Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.

Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.: After recent windows upgrade - windows 10 Pro- V: 20H2 and OSBuild: 19042.867, I am not able to click on taskbar clock and see the calendar popup. [ATTACH] This issue has started on 2 of my windows systems. Already tried all the solutions shared in 2017 and 2018....
  4. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock: After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all. I tried toggling the clock icon on and off in the taskbar settings, but that didn't work. Any ideas for how to fix it? That calendar popup was very...
  5. Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar

Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar: I routinely use the popup calendar from the taskbar during everyday work. Upon rebooting my PC today Win10: 1909 Build 18363.693 it appears that the calendar is no longer being triggered by left mouse clicks on the taskbar clock. I have tried following the steps described...
  6. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  7. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...
  8. Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events

Taskbar Calendar only showing certain events: I have recently synced Windows 10's calendar wit my Google Drive. On my old computer I was a frequent user of the task bar calendar. After syncing it on this device I have found that only events from certain folders on my google drive sync to the task bar calendar. I do not...
  9. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  10. How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar?: I want to edit single event when I click the periodic event in the calendar of the task bar, but this action leads to editing the whole event, how can I edit single event when I click it?...