Windows 10: How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

Discus and support How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; According to this UserVoice post,as of version 3.7.68 of Sticky Notes there should be an option in the jumplist which opens when right-clicking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarinMlinarevic, Jan 3, 2020.

1. How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

According to this UserVoice post,as of version 3.7.68 of Sticky Notes there should be an option in the jumplist which opens when right-clicking the taskbar icon to show or hide all open notes. However, I'm running version 3.7.106.0 and I'm not seeing these options in the jumplist. Does anyone else see them?

How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes c946c4ac-e571-466f-bb7b-3eb3bf45b110?upload=true.png

:)

MarinMlinarevic, Jan 3, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Sticky Notes not show the text

Hi Nancy,

The issue may be related to corrupted application files. To troubleshoot this kind of issue, follow the steps below:

Delete the contents of the Sticky Notes folder and run Sticky Notes Manually.

Step 1. Navigate to the App data folder and for that follow the steps mentioned below to help fix the issue.

a. Press Windows key + X.

b. Select File Explorer.

c. Navigate to C:\Users\<your User Name>.

Once you are inside your User folder you should see a list of Folders like Contacts, Desktop and downloads etc.

You need to access some files that are hidden to continue troubleshooting,

Step 2. Try to see Hidden Folders and files and for that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Open Folder Options by Pressing Windows key + X, clicking
      Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking
      Folder Options.
    • Click the View tab.
    • Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and
      drives, and then click OK.

Step 3. Delete the Sticky notes temp file.

Now, you should be able to see a folder by name App data above contacts.

• Click on the folder.
    • Navigate to Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky notes.
    • Delete the file StickyNotes.snt.
    Now close Sticky Notes and reopen it to check if it works.

If the issues still persist, check the answer provided by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    and proceed with the steps on how to Run the Sticky Notes from the root Folder.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

Windows 10 Sticky Notes 3.7.68 gets new show/hide feature in jump list Insider

I have the new Sticky Notes 3.7.68 version and in the Windows 10 Insider Fast ring, but don't have this hide/show feature yet. *Sad

How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

1. How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - show hide open

2. Sticky notes, how to open all at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes, how to open all at once?: HeySo a few weeks back both my work and private PC had an update, and since then when i click the sticky notes on the taskbar, it only opens the most recent one, and not all. When i hover over the icon it shows all, and i can click them individually to open. Ive spend some...
  3. Sticky Notes don't open all are opened individually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes don't open all are opened individually: When I click on Sticky Notes & maybe I have 6 Stick Notes, sometimes only 4 opens & the rest I have to manually open them. Sometimes 2 opens & the rest 4 Sticky Notes I have to manually open them. I have the last update of windows & Sticky Notes. This bug lasts for 1 Year,...
  4. All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch

All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch: I have a user with about 25 sticky notes. Every time he launches the app, all 25 sticky notes reopen despite having been closed before closing the app. I looked around for any obvious settings, but didn't see anything. We're running version 3.7.71.0, and are unable to update...
  5. Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program: Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program, I only want it to open the other notes I previously had open, not it opens a certain number of notes. It wont open some of the old ones but it opens a lot of the more recent ones. How can I fix this, it makes using the...
  6. New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist: Everyone now has the new feature for show all notes/hide all notes in the jumplist as of 3.7.106! It will let you quickly bring up all open notes. Let us know what you think! https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mi...s/9nblggh4qghw Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter...
  7. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  8. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar

Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar: Very welcome. I love it myself. Click the tray once to see them. Click it twice for a new one.