Windows 10: How to show multiple windows at the same time

Discus and support How to show multiple windows at the same time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by syz5, Jun 28, 2022.

1. syz5 Win User

How to show multiple windows at the same time

For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to show multiple windows at the same time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to show multiple windows at the same time :)

Thema:

1. How to show multiple windows at the same time - Similar Threads - show multiple same

2. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple errors occured at the same time.: There was an error that occured yesterday where it showed me a blue screen and said to go to https://www.windows.com/stopcode/ and the error was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" then I did some of the steps since I can't even log in my pin because it kept on doing that. Since it was...
  3. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple errors occured at the same time.: There was an error that occured yesterday where it showed me a blue screen and said to go to https://www.windows.com/stopcode/ and the error was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" then I did some of the steps since I can't even log in my pin because it kept on doing that. Since it was...
  4. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to show multiple windows at the same time

How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  6. Windows 11 multiple desktops same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple desktops same time: Can you run multiple desktops at the same time within Windows 11 like using 4 monitors but on 1 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-multiple-desktops-same-time/752756d0-e9a2-4cba-a61b-8a10bc803c64
  7. Windows 11 multiple desktops same time

Windows 11 multiple desktops same time: Can you run multiple desktops at the same time within Windows 11 like using 4 monitors but on 1 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-multiple-desktops-same-time/752756d0-e9a2-4cba-a61b-8a10bc803c64
  8. Same device appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Same device appearing multiple times: I have recently installed a new Philips 43PUS8555/12 smart TV which is connected to my router via 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. My desktop PC is connected to my router via ethernet cable and when I look at the Devices and Printers / Multimedia Devices area I see the 43PUS8555/12 listed 44...
  9. Record multiple videos at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Record multiple videos at the same time: I would like to record n separate windows simultaneously. How can I do this, on Windows? In addition: the outputs should be n different, say .mp4, videos, one for each window it is very important that every window has the corresponding audio recorded as well (and not the...
  10. Open multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open multiple files at the same time?: When I R-Click on a file I can choose the Open With option to choose what program to open the file with but when I select multiple files and R-Click them the Open With option disappears. Why does that happen? Basically I want to open 5 jpeg images in Photoshop but...