Windows 10: How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11

Discus and support How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this guide, we show you how you can Show or Hide icons from the Taskbar Corner Overflow in Windows 11. On earlier versions of Windows up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 31, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11

How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 Add-Icon-to-Taskbar-Corner-1.png
    In this guide, we show you how you can Show or Hide icons from the Taskbar Corner Overflow in Windows 11. On earlier versions of Windows up to Windows 10, the icons at the bottom-right of the taskbar are called Notification Area or System tray icons. But with Windows 11, this area has been named Taskbar […]

This article How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 31, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hide an icon on my taskbar

Hi Dennis, in Windows 10, the only option you have for those icons is as I explained above by going to the settings page
    Right click a blank part in the middle of your Taskbar, choose 'Taskbar settings'

On the settings page scroll down to this section and select each of these two options:

How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 478f62e9-e571-4bd8-b9f8-f1681e477037.png

In Windows 10, the only option is to turn the icon on or off, which will only move the icon from the Notification area to the overflow panel

How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 513f1973-2560-455b-8e29-97e4f5235458.jpg

In previous versions of Windows in the Control Panel, there was more options, which was better:

• Hide the Icon
    • Show only notiications
    • Show Icon and Notifications

One thing you can do is look for the icons in your Startup processes, things like Intel Graphics Tray Icon (IgfxTray Module), Acrobat tray Icon (AcroTray), Windows Defender Icon . . . etc. can be turned off from there - to find these processes right click
    your Taskbar, select Task Manager and click the 'Startup' Tab

DaveM121, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Show Hide Icons

2. In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.: In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win11-there-is-no-corner-overflow-icons-option/01c2b8be-5555-41a6-8452-44fc04528ddf
  3. In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.: In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win11-there-is-no-corner-overflow-icons-option/01c2b8be-5555-41a6-8452-44fc04528ddf
  4. Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow: I uninstalled Spotify and OneDrive but they still show up in Taskbar Corner Overflow.Not big deal but I'm trying to remove Network from this area but it isn't listed. Odd.James...
  5. Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow

Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow: I uninstalled Spotify and OneDrive but they still show up in Taskbar Corner Overflow.Not big deal but I'm trying to remove Network from this area but it isn't listed. Odd.James...
  6. Hiding Network and Audio Icons Taskbar Corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding Network and Audio Icons Taskbar Corner: Any way to hide the Network and Audio icons in the Corer Taskbar.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-network-and-audio-icons-taskbar-corner/e9d80e9b-aebe-4b79-b275-1ebf9adf1591
  7. Hiding Network and Audio Icons Taskbar Corner

Hiding Network and Audio Icons Taskbar Corner: Any way to hide the Network and Audio icons in the Corer Taskbar.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-network-and-audio-icons-taskbar-corner/e9d80e9b-aebe-4b79-b275-1ebf9adf1591
  8. Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings

Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings: After installing Windows 11, I decided to uninstall one of the apps I had downloaded. Everything went smoothly and it was uninstalled off of my computer. However, in my taskbar settings under "Taskbar corner overflow," the application still shows up in the icon list. Anyone...
  9. Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings: After installing Windows 11, I decided to uninstall one of the apps I had downloaded. Everything went smoothly and it was uninstalled off of my computer. However, in my taskbar settings under "Taskbar corner overflow," the application still shows up in the icon list. Anyone...
  10. How to reset Taskbar Corner Overflow Icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Taskbar Corner Overflow Icons in Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to reset Taskbar Corner Overflow Icons in Windows 11 to default, this guide will help you do it. On earlier versions of Windows up to Windows 10, the icons at the bottom-right of the taskbar are called Notification Area or System tray icons. But with Windows...