Windows 10: How to show or hide Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11

Discus and support How to show or hide Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]By default, Windows 11 shows most used apps in the Start Menu. If you like to display such an app list, you can show Most Used apps in Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to show or hide Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11

How to show or hide Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11 show-hide-most-used-apps-start-menu-4.jpg
    By default, Windows 11 shows most used apps in the Start Menu. If you like to display such an app list, you can show Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11 using this tutorial. It is possible to change this setting using Windows Settings, Local Group Policy Editor, and Registry Editor. Most Used is […]

This article How to show or hide Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 19, 2021
  3. pinakel Win User
    can not hide app list in start menu

Using windows 10 build 17063

I go to setting > personalization > start, now I off 'Show app list from start menu'

But Whenever I exit the start personalization windows or go to other setting it automatic turn on 'Show app list from start menu' So i can not hide app list from Strat menu. How do i hide app from start menu ?

Is thr any registry tweaks or other option to hide app from start menu ?

Thanks

pinakel, Aug 19, 2021
  4. pinakel Win User

can not hide app list in start menu

I format the pc again. Then hide the app list, before installing any app/softwares

Thanks for your help

pinakel, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

1. How to show or hide Most Used apps in Start Menu on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - show hide Used

2. How to show or hide Recommended list in Start Menu on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to show or hide Recommended list in Start Menu on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you do not want to show recently opened files and apps, you can hide the Recommended list or section in Start Menu on Windows 11. You can disable the Recommended section in Start Menu using Windows Settings. The Start Menu of Windows 11 has a Recommended section,...
  3. How to display or hide the apps you use most often in the Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to display or hide the apps you use most often in the Windows 10 Start Menu: The Windows 10 Start Menu does a lot of things differently than the start menus of previous versions of Windows. Its tile-based layout, the list of all installed apps and programs, and its design need to be mentioned in this regard. When you look at the "all apps" listing,...
  4. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  5. Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu: Today I noticed that "most used apps" no longer appeared in my Start Menu. I toggled the three bars in the upper right corner, but they did not appear. Then I checked Settings-Personalization-Start to make sure that "most used apps" were still enabled. They are. My Win 10 is...
  6. Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing: I have enabled the ALL my Settings > Personalisation > Start options. My Settings > Privacy >General options are also ALL enabled. I do not have most used listing or recently added listing displayed. Please help me fix this problem...
  7. Reset Start Menu Most Used Apps In Windows 10

Reset Start Menu Most Used Apps In Windows 10: Hi, I have finally found a simple way to reset Start menu Most Used Apps in Windows 10. To reset it please follow these steps: Open Start menu > Launch Settings app >Privacy >General >Disable (Allow Windows to track app launches to improve Start and search results)>...
  8. Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?

Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?: If so, could someone please show me how to do it? I removed a couple of apps from there and they either get replaced by a random program or disappear. 14935
  9. How can I make a portable app show in the "Most used" Start Menu list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make a portable app show in the "Most used" Start Menu list?: I've opened this app enough to determine that Windows 10 must not recognize portable apps/exe's the way it recognizes installed apps....thus, portable apps/exe's do not show up in the "Most used" list. Can anyone think of a trick to ensure that it's recognized? 78583
  10. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...