Windows 10: How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV

Discus and support How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to show JPG photos from my HP PC laptop onto a 4K LG TV, and of course I want it to be shown at the 4k resolution. When I connected the HDMI... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RonMcKinney1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV

I want to show JPG photos from my HP PC laptop onto a 4K LG TV, and of course I want it to be shown at the 4k resolution. When I connected the HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV and used the photo slideshow that comes with the PC computer, I believe all I was able to do was screen share and so because the PC laptop has a resolution of just 1366 by 733 or whatever, it was completely pixelated on the 4k TV.

It seems like I should be able to show photos on the TV at full resolution, just not sure how to do it.

:)

RonMcKinney1, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Hawkstream, Nov 28, 2018
  3. What 4K tv to buy?

So does everybody suggest that I buy the Vizio E43U D2? Is the E43U D2 my best choice or are there better choice of 4k tvs out there like the m43 C1, sony tv, lg tv, or samsung tv that is 40-43 inches?

kennyreid95, Nov 28, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV

1. How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV - Similar Threads - show Photos Laptop

2. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  3. How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive: I'm using Windows 11.When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I...
  4. Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop: I have a Mi 4A TV which is 4K capable and my hp laptop has i5-1235U with Iris Xe Graphics. So the problem is, I want to work on my TV by closing the laptop lid, but the 1080p resolution feels blurry so I opened settings and switched the resolution to 3840x2160 and my TV goes...
  5. Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop: I have a Mi 4A TV which is 4K capable and my hp laptop has i5-1235U with Iris Xe Graphics. So the problem is, I want to work on my TV by closing the laptop lid, but the 1080p resolution feels blurry so I opened settings and switched the resolution to 3840x2160 and my TV goes...
  6. Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.: I'm trying to hook a (new) laptop into a new 4K TV to use as an external monitor. When I plug the HDMI cord in, Windows recognizes the 2nd monitor with all the settings but no signal shows up on the TV. I lowered the aspect ratio from the 4K TV in the adapter settings to...
  7. Low quality on TV 4K when using HDMI from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low quality on TV 4K when using HDMI from my laptop: My laptop is a new HP 15-db0045ns with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U CPU and AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics and 12GB RAM. HDMI port is 1.4 The TV is a new Samsung UHD 4K and when I connect this or older laptops by HDMI the image quality is very poor, as if it was a much lower resolution....
  8. How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?: How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-photos-from-my-laptop-onto-a-usb/d5bd97c1-5323-4f85-b246-b9ca6b2dc98b
  9. Using a PC with my Samsung 4K TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a PC with my Samsung 4K TV: The stats of my PC are included with my profile, and my tv is a 2017 Samsung 4K UHD TV (Model Number: UN40MU6300FXZA, Serial Number: 06LD3CFJB11187T); I tried hooking my PC to my tv thinking my nvidia gtx 650 ti video card could handle it, but either it was a configuration...
  10. Zoomed Desktop when laptop attached to 4k TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Zoomed Desktop when laptop attached to 4k TV: Hi, I have recently purchased a new 4k television and sometimes plug my laptop via an HDMI cable to it for gaming. When I connect, the desktop is zoomed in and some games do not run because of this.. Now I had this issue with a standard 1080p TV, it was a simple fix of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to show phots from laptop onto tv

2. photos from pc onto tv