Windows 10: How to show PID in perfmon?

Discus and support How to show PID in perfmon? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried this site: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/374561 And it didn't work. I can't tell difference between instances in perfmon, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by empleat, Jul 31, 2020.

1. empleat Win User

How to show PID in perfmon?

empleat, Jul 31, 2020
  2. eqvic Win User

PID not listed in Services

Thank you for your response Eberwurz.

So the only thing the link that you shared helped me with is that I was able to add the PID column to the processes where I found the PID. So, first off, I agree with you that the processes are not listed because they may have terminated whatever they were
    doing. However, why are they showing up as errors? Furthermore, why when these error out I get CPU spikes?

eqvic, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 31, 2020
  4. How to show PID in perfmon?

Process ID PID ProcessID How do I figure out what piece of software/process this ID belongs to?

My event log is listing a PID/Process ID. How do I get a list of PIDs on my computer? How do I identify what this is? I am running a standard home PC. This is not in a network or complex system. It is my computer, I own it.

TonySchwartz317, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

How to show PID in perfmon?

1. How to show PID in perfmon? - Similar Threads - show PID perfmon

2. PID number not showing up on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PID number not showing up on Task Manager: I’ve been suspecting that someone may have hacked my laptop due to a couple of reasons…and so I researched on ways to find out if my laptop has indeed been hacked and one of the ways was through the netstat -ano command. The article said to take note of the “ESTABLISHED”...
  3. Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0: Hi, I have a new ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wifi II runing on Windows 11 Pro with Ryzen 5 5600g, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB WD M.2 SSD. When I ran Perfmon, below is what I got. Appreciate someone to advise what is wrong here. Many thanks....
  4. Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Perfmon shows WinSPRLevel=0: Hi, I have a new ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wifi II runing on Windows 11 Pro with Ryzen 5 5600g, 32GB DDR4 3200, 1TB WD M.2 SSD. When I ran Perfmon, below is what I got. Appreciate someone to advise what is wrong here. Many thanks....
  5. perfmon /report bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    perfmon /report bug: Anyone know if Microsoft is aware of perfmon /report never completing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/perfmon-report-bug/3543d1ac-f5a2-4ae6-a4b3-3c3d8ecff1d6
  6. Is this normal? Perfmon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this normal? Perfmon: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt38lc/is_this_normal_perfmon/
  7. Netstat not showing pids

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat not showing pids: When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid. Example: [ATTACH]...
  8. Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.: I'm investigating an issue with port 80 and have the pid number of the process using that port. But the pid number is not showing in task manager and all services from all users are shown. How can I locate the service using the pid? submitted by /u/Raspberryfx [link]...
  9. Help with perfmon

Help with perfmon: Question for any performance monitor pros. I have a workstation where %committed bytes increases 27% over 14 hr period. This equates to approx 4.5gb of VM on a 8GB RAM system. Commit limit was at 17.6GB at the time. Nothing is adding up to the 4.5gb increase. I checked priv...
  10. perfmon /report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    perfmon /report: High average interrupts / processor. This machine has 4 processors and 5 network cards. Total Interrupts/sec on the machine is 33808. The average interrupts per processor per sec is 8452...