Windows 10: How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on...

Discus and support How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help. I'm loosing my mind. I should have stayed on windows 7. Sticky corners and now this. If anyone knows how to disable sticky corners too that would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/buchW, May 11, 2020.

1. /u/buchW Win User

How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on...

Help. I'm loosing my mind. I should have stayed on windows 7. Sticky corners and now this. If anyone knows how to disable sticky corners too that would be great.

submitted by /u/buchW
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/buchW, May 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Borderless Fullscreen

I recently switched from Windows 7 to 10 and have found out that with multiple monitors, borderless fullscreen doesn't work as it did on Windows 7. I usually play games in borderless fullscreen so that I can easily do other things on my second monitor.
    Whenver I would click on something on my second monitor, the taskbar would appear on my main monitor. However, with Windows 10, this is not the case and the taskbar would not appear. Is there any way to make it so that if I alt tab to my second monitor my
    taskbar will popup on my main monitor?

ImaSquirtl, May 11, 2020
  3. warx23 Win User
    Taskbar in fullscreen borderless

I was having the same exact problem as you. Do you happen to have an Nvidia graphics card? I just got a new driver update a few hours ago and once the drivers were installed, I restarted my PC. Looks like it's back to normal now with the taskbar showing
    up as normal when in borderless fullscreen.

warx23, May 11, 2020
  4. Zemphi Win User

How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on...

Taskbar when running game fullscreen borderless (dual monitors)

Hi,

The guy in this post asks if the update will fix his taskbar issue, not causing it.

Witch is currently my case, since I literally have to force it up, sometimes it takes 2-3 tries to get it to show when I am ingame playing in fullscreen window mode.

Considering removing one or both of the updates to try and figure out witch one of them did it, since there was 2 updates 1 day apart for me.

The game itself acts like it's tabbed out when I tab/click my 2nd monitor but the taskbar doesn't show when doing that.

The issue is only in windowed fullscreen and no taskbar settings has been added so it has something to do with the update. I tried going to fullscreen and back agian to borderless windowed but it's still there, in all games I play with this setting. They
    fked it up that's for sure...

-L

Zemphi, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on... - Similar Threads - show taskbar primary

2. My Fullscreen is always borderless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Fullscreen is always borderless: Even though my settings are saying the game or application is on fullscreen, it is always borderless and causes problems. Even though I checked the settings and it is clearly not on borderless, it always allows my mouse to switch between monitors freely....
  3. My Fullscreen is always borderless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Fullscreen is always borderless: Even though my settings are saying the game or application is on fullscreen, it is always borderless and causes problems. Even though I checked the settings and it is clearly not on borderless, it always allows my mouse to switch between monitors freely....
  4. How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen: How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-permanently-show-taskbar-in-fullscreen/55932a92-748d-48b3-beec-e2a44e7f5f7c
  5. How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen: How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-permanently-show-taskbar-in-fullscreen/55932a92-748d-48b3-beec-e2a44e7f5f7c
  6. Windows 10 taskbar does not show on primary monitor when a fullscreen app loses focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar does not show on primary monitor when a fullscreen app loses focus: The behavior in Windows 7, and the behavior I want, is as follows:Have a borderless-windowed app running fullscreen in the primary monitorGive focus to any app running in the secondary monitorThe taskbar should appear over the fullscreen app in the primary monitorIt seems...
  7. Lag when fullscreen or Borderless

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag when fullscreen or Borderless: Some games slows my PC insanely much when fullscreened/borderless. Happens on Forza Horizon 4 and COD warzone. Does not happen i farcry 5? In openhardware and task manager, no recourses are being used until i tab out. Nothing is running hot, it just seems like it does not...
  8. TaskBar showing in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TaskBar showing in fullscreen: Hi everyone, I've recently noticed in the game Rimworld, and I think other apps, that the taskbar is always showing in fullscreen. I have tried to restart windows explorer to fix this but it does nothing. Restarting my PC does not fix it either. Anyone know how to help?...
  9. In Win7, when using an application in a fullscreen borderless window, you could click the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In Win7, when using an application in a fullscreen borderless window, you could click the...: The only way to show the main monitor taskbar when in a full screen borderless app like a video game is to hit the windows key, or you can right click the different monitor's taskbar and open the taskbar settings, which will then show the main taskbar. I've gotten so used to...
  10. My FPS is locked at 30 when playing in Fullscreen/ Borderless Fullscreen, but not when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My FPS is locked at 30 when playing in Fullscreen/ Borderless Fullscreen, but not when...: I initially noticed this issue while playing Warframe the other day. I normally get anywhere from 40-60 fps depending on what is going on in the game. Switching from Windowed to Fullscreen/Borderless Fullscreen will lower my fps to 30 over a few seconds, switching back to...