Windows 10: How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11

Discus and support How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to show the Pen menu Taskbar icon on Windows 11, here is how you can do that using Windows Settings. You can open various apps from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11

How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11 show-pen-menu-taskbar-icon-2.jpg
    If you want to show the Pen menu Taskbar icon on Windows 11, here is how you can do that using Windows Settings. You can open various apps from this menu, such as Sticky Notes, Snip & Sketch, etc. Here is how you can show or hide this menu on Taskbar in Windows 11. If you use a Windows […]

This article How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Naki, Sep 5, 2021
  4. How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11

Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11

1. How to show the Pen Menu Taskbar Icon on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - show Pen Menu

2. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  3. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  4. Taskbar showing incorrect icons in Windows 11

Taskbar showing incorrect icons in Windows 11: The app icons for WhatsApp, Messenger, and Line are all appearing as a monitor icon in the taskbar, instead of their appropriate icons. The icons appear normal in the start menu, and when creating shortcuts. They will also switch to appearing as they should once they are...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.: Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable to open Office Store. I then updated Windows 10. I then downloaded windows 11. Now I have lost my Taskbar and Start Menu....
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.: Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable to open Office Store. I then updated Windows 10. I then downloaded windows 11. Now I have lost my Taskbar and Start Menu....
  7. How to Pin or Unpin Icons to Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin or Unpin Icons to Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to pin or unpin icons to the Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. It is possible to pin any app to the Taskbar and Start Menu without using third-party software. Whether it is a Library folder, app, or drive, you can pin all of...
  8. Windows Defender icon not showing up in ^ menu of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender icon not showing up in ^ menu of taskbar: Just fixed a few problems with malware and Windows Defender being disabled. Real time protection is on and everything seems to be working perfectly fine now, but the Windows Defender icon isn't showing in the ^ menu of the taskbar. Is this a problem? I can't remember if it...
  9. windows 10 showing no desktop icon and not showing any taskbar menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 showing no desktop icon and not showing any taskbar menu: When I turn on my laptop, there are no desktop icons and no taskbar menus. Windows explorer is not working, there is no taskbar. ctrl+alt+del shows security options but when I choose taskbar it does not open any window. Any Help?????...
  10. Taskbar Menu on Icons not showing complete

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Menu on Icons not showing complete: Hello I'm having this behavior I remembered before that when you right click on the icons on task-bar you will have a menu on several applications with different options depending on the application. That option is not showing anymore on my system, as for example this is...