Windows 10: How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email

Discus and support How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to attach a picture to an email and it is 2.6 M. I need it to be 2.0 M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Janet Royer, Mar 25, 2023.

1. How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email

I need to attach a picture to an email and it is 2.6 M. I need it to be 2.0 M

:)

Janet Royer, Mar 25, 2023
  2. 24C
    24c Win User

M.2 NVMe SSDs in Raid 0 array?

I am not using a RAID card - there are 3 M.2 slots on the mobo - slots 1 & 2 have Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB drives - slot 3 has a Samsung 960 EVO drive .
    I can create a RAID 0 array using the 2 960 Pro drives - but it is not recognized in the Boot options.
    Strip size was changed to the suggested 128KB after this pic was taken
    I have been messing with the BIOS all night trying to figure this out - no luck

How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email 188236d1526039352t-m-2-nvme-ssds-raid-0-array-1.jpg

How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email 188238d1526039462t-m-2-nvme-ssds-raid-0-array-2.jpg

3. 24C
    24c Win User
    M.2 NVMe SSDs in Raid 0 array?

@essenbe - thanks for the video - it was pretty much the same instructions I had - with the addition of the d/l folder - I installed the drivers as suggested - ended up with the below pic - Drive 2 - unallocated space is the RAID drvie - out of frustration I decided to format the drive and when it finished the "can't install" deal was still there - again out of frustration - I hit NEXT and Windows installed to the drive <- Good News/Bad News -> Windows will not boot and the drive is not listed under boot options - BUT - progress is being made -break time - *Confused

How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email 188255d1526045481t-m-2-nvme-ssds-raid-0-array-1.jpg

4. How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email

M.2 and SATA Express questions

Hi,

I just got a Gigabyte Z97-HD3P MB and I am confused by this statement - "SATA Express connector & M.2 slot can only be enabled one at a time".

2 questions -

• Can I use both a M.2 and SATA Express drive at the same time?
    • Can I use 2 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB (1 M.2 and 1 SATA Express) in RAID 0?
    Thanks

Hawkstream, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email

1. How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email - Similar Threads - shrink need attach

2. New M.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New M.2: Greetings,I've recently installed a second M.2 First one is my primary C: I installed a few games and it was working fine for a few days.Then suddenly it would Bluescreen Crash and restart my Windows 11 every time i would start a game.I installed and ran CrystalDiskMark and...
  3. How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to shrink a 2.6 M to 2.0 M that I need to attach to an email: I need to attach a picture to an email and it is 2.6 M. I need it to be 2.0 M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shrink-a-26-m-to-20-m-that-i-need-to-attach/847cec2a-1c1c-4b0f-8ade-dd852646c122
  4. M.2 not detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 not detected.: Hi!I recently bought an Gigabyte Ryzen M.2, it dosen't show up in diskmanagment, but shows up in every other place, and tells that it is there. How can I make diskmanagment detect it too?...
  5. How to clone SATA m.2 drive to NVMe m.2 drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to clone SATA m.2 drive to NVMe m.2 drive?: My Del l 7370 came with a SATA M.2 dirve and I want to upgrade it with a larger NVMe M.2 drive. Using Acronis True Image to clone the drive with all partitions stay as is without any resizing. The resulted drive can not be booted. The system tried to do automatic repair but...
  6. M.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    M.2: For a better picture, I have an SSD, a brick, and an m.2 SSD I boot from this m.2 I just purchased another m.2 with more memory that I would use to store my games to increase load times. However, I installed the new m.2 and when I boot the computer, I am getting an m.2...
  7. M.2 slot .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    M.2 slot .: 1-Is there any m.2 sata or nvme slot available in HP Pavilion AU620tx laptop? 2-Is the DVD slot is slower than the HDD slot ? I want to add an HDD there so I don't know about is there any speed difference between HDD slot and DVD slot....
  8. ?M.2 or ssd

?M.2 or ssd: My ? board has a M-2 slot, will that act the same as a ssd. I'm looking at a Kingmax M-2 2280 B /M SATAIII 256GB. This stuff is confusing to me some times sorry for the confusion while asking my ?s. I have so much new storage in my system now all I'm trying to do is get all...
  9. M.2 ssd's

M.2 ssd's: Hi all just to ask I have a asus z170ar I have a intell 520 ssd and just wanted to upgrade to a m.2 and was looking at a samsung nvme m.2 960 evo 500gig or a pro, my mob say it is a m.2 pcie m type. would it fit? 105095
  10. M.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    M.2 ssd: Hello, I need some help. I hope I choose the right forum section, newbie here. I purchased a MyDigitalSSD 128GB (MDM242-SBe-128) from Amazon.com, I want to prepare this drive for use in my Dell 3050 mini PC to increase the boot drive size from 32gb to 128gb. The Dell...