Windows 10: How to shut off Excel Office 16 pop up "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard" forced...

Discus and support How to shut off Excel Office 16 pop up "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard" forced... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Excel 16 every time I copy or paste I get a pop up that says "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard". I then have to click on "OK" to either copy or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brucehague, Jun 15, 2020.

1. How to shut off Excel Office 16 pop up "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard" forced...

In Excel 16 every time I copy or paste I get a pop up that says "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard". I then have to click on "OK" to either copy or paste. Paste to multiple cells, then I'm clicking on "OK" multiple time. Very unproductive. How can I shut this off?

:)

brucehague, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Mike vd M Win User

Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP)

Hi Rick,

The problem only occurs using the Office Clipboard (that is capable of remembering more copy actions), not the Windows Clipboard. And i have followed the WIP steps. And the issue is that i cannot find how to allow the Office Clipboard to allow Work content.
    As the default Windows clipboard does work.

Regards,

Mike

Mike vd M, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Jun 15, 2020
  4. robgr Win User

How to shut off Excel Office 16 pop up "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard" forced...

Unable to copy file from Excel jump list

Hi, With Win7 I used to be able to copy a recent or pinned file from any MS Office jump list by right clicking and selecting Copy from the context menu
    For Win 10 the menu is still there but when you r/c the file it doesn't appear to be in focus and consequently nothing is saved to the clipboard
    This is certainly the case for Excel and Word , I expect it's the same for all Office apps
    Can't find anything applicable in the usual places, any ideas?

robgr, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

How to shut off Excel Office 16 pop up "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard" forced...

1. How to shut off Excel Office 16 pop up "Confirm Copy to your Local Clipboard" forced... - Similar Threads - shut off Excel

2. How to clear an excel pop up window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear an excel pop up window?: The attached photo shows a pop up window when I open excel. The screen is too small and I can’t scroll down to the ok button to clear it. I can’t access the worksheets. How can I clear the pop up window, as I can’t access the worksheet until it has been cleared?...
  3. How to clear an excel pop up window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear an excel pop up window?: The attached photo shows a pop up window when I open excel. The screen is too small and I can’t scroll down to the ok button to clear it. I can’t access the worksheets. How can I clear the pop up window, as I can’t access the worksheet until it has been cleared?...
  4. Clipboard pop up window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard pop up window: Hi,lately when trying to cope or cut something in Windows I don't get the pop up window as I used to get in the past.It is just save a copy into my clipboard history but I can't press it and edit it as I did when pop up window jumped right after taking a screen shot.How can I...
  5. Clipboard pop up window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard pop up window: Hi,lately when trying to cope or cut something in Windows I don't get the pop up window as I used to get in the past.It is just save a copy into my clipboard history but I can't press it and edit it as I did when pop up window jumped right after taking a screen shot.How can I...
  6. Clipboard pop up window

7. Excel startup pop-up

Excel startup pop-up: I intentionally deleted some reundant files from my hard drive. But now every time I start Excel a screen pops up saying "Sorry we couldn't find xxxx is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted". I don't need the file, it is just annoying that the screen keeps popping up....
  8. Force Win 10 Clipboard to pop-up in secondary monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Force Win 10 Clipboard to pop-up in secondary monitor?: I use Windows 10 clipboard to paste-in blocks of text during "live" demos, where I am sharing my main, wide-screen monitor with attendees (although I also have a second, 4:3 monitor that's always open). I'd prefer to not show all viewers the contents of my Win 10 clipboard....
  9. How to stop office pop ups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop office pop ups: Sometimes when i'm playing games this pops up. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/793135498768386508/EFBF072C9B3C792E793CD49AEEC5190D7C78B3E8/ It's really annoying. I've tried searching how to stop the pop ups, i've tried uninstalling it by pressing the windows key...
  10. ABBYY crashes Office 16, Winword and Excel on Win10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    ABBYY crashes Office 16, Winword and Excel on Win10: This documents a problem not posted but solved by a friend. I'm posting it because when he called MS for help the solution was the first thing the tech suggested and I could find no reference to it on this site or anywhere else; therefore, it must occur often and should...