Windows 10: How to shut off Windows asking me to sign into Teams, forever

Discus and support How to shut off Windows asking me to sign into Teams, forever in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; No thanks Microsoft, I don't ever want to sign in to TEAMS. How to disable this thing I never asked for that keeps bugging me to sign in, forever.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brad Nesseth, Jul 25, 2019.

1. How to shut off Windows asking me to sign into Teams, forever

No thanks Microsoft, I don't ever want to sign in to TEAMS.
    How to disable this thing I never asked for that keeps bugging me to sign in, forever.

Thank you.

I've tried uninstalling it but it keeps coming back like a booger.

:)

Brad Nesseth, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jul 25, 2019
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to shut off Windows asking me to sign into Teams, forever

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

How to shut off Windows asking me to sign into Teams, forever

1. How to shut off Windows asking me to sign into Teams, forever - Similar Threads - shut off asking

2. How do I shut off Microsoft sign in on phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I shut off Microsoft sign in on phone: How do I shut off Microsoft sign in on phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shut-off-microsoft-sign-in-on-phone/0b1d87dd-9509-439a-b564-eff214fab086
  3. How do I shut off Microsoft sign in on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I shut off Microsoft sign in on phone: How do I shut off Microsoft sign in on phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shut-off-microsoft-sign-in-on-phone/0b1d87dd-9509-439a-b564-eff214fab086
  4. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/: This is quite straight forward, but I'm annoyed with my computer. I never set it up to require a password to sign in, only a PIN. And I have Users must enter a username and password to use this PC. but it shouldn't be asking me for a password at all, only my PIN....
  5. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/: This is quite straight forward, but I'm annoyed with my computer. I never set it up to require a password to sign in, only a PIN. And I have Users must enter a username and password to use this PC. but it shouldn't be asking me for a password at all, only my PIN....
  6. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

7. Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever: Hi,As we did since several years with Windows 10, the first thing we did with Windows 11 Pro was to cleanup the iso from all unwanted apps using dism to mount the install.wim, then remove- appxprovisionnedpackage.We also changed the needed registry keys to prevent "consumer...
  8. Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever

Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever: Hi,As we did since several years with Windows 10, the first thing we did with Windows 11 Pro was to cleanup the iso from all unwanted apps using dism to mount the install.wim, then remove- appxprovisionnedpackage.We also changed the needed registry keys to prevent "consumer...
  9. Microsoft Teams doesn't want to sign me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Teams doesn't want to sign me in: [ATTACH] This is all that has been happening all day, I've tried signing out and back in, doesn't work, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Teams again, doesn't work. Please help!...
  10. Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in: I factory reset my pc but now it’s asking me to sign in. I don’t understand. Shouldn’t it have wiped out all users and start by me creating a new user? I can’t log in to the computer as I don’t have the information to. What do I do? submitted by /u/Wooplez [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I get Microsoft Teams to stop bugging me? I am NOT interested in this service!

2. shut off request to join microsoft teams

3. stop asking me to join windows teams

4. stop asking me to join microsoft teams,
  5. shut off microsoft teams,
  6. Stop asking to sign in to Microsoft Team ,
  7. STOP ASKING ME ABOUT TEAMS