Windows 10: How to sign a PDF document on your computer w/o printing it up.

Discus and support How to sign a PDF document on your computer w/o printing it up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Was emailed a document that requires my signature. I have Windows 10. Can open it easily, and see the pen logo in the upper right hand corner.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JuliaKoch1, Dec 5, 2018.

1. How to sign a PDF document on your computer w/o printing it up.

Hi,

Was emailed a document that requires my signature.

I have Windows 10.

Can open it easily, and see the pen logo in the upper right hand corner. Am I supposed to use that and, with my mouse, write my name?

How do I save it so I can email the signed document back to the other party?

Thanks!

:)

JuliaKoch1, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Julie Ram Win User

How to sign a PDF document on your computer w/o printing it up.

I can't print a PDF document in Windows 10.

Hi Celina,

As described on your post, you are unable to print a pdf file using your HP printer. To help you out with your printing concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for printing issues.

Let us know if it answered your query.

Julie Ram, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

How to sign a PDF document on your computer w/o printing it up.

1. How to sign a PDF document on your computer w/o printing it up. - Similar Threads - sign PDF document

2. Pdf download :O

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf download :O: Does anyone know of a program or browser extension that will download all the .pdf documents off a website? There’s heaps of software out there but I’ve gone through about 10 so far and they either don’t work or don’t do exactly what I want. It maybe tricky as there’s...
  3. How to Sign a PDF document in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Sign a PDF document in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Here is a guide that shows you how to sign a PDF document in Microsoft Edge. Signatures are basically used to get or provide consent or approval on documents like contracts, legal documents, applications, forms, and more. Just like how you add inked signatures on a...
  4. Printing PDF Document - Scale Percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing PDF Document - Scale Percent: Trying to print a PDF document. The "scale percent" box has changed permanently from 100% to 97%. How do I change this back to 100% permanently? This is only an issue when printing a PDF from a saved file - printing any Microsoft Office document works fine....
  5. i can not print a document in PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can not print a document in PDF: I have been trying to Print my PDF file. I can not do it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-print-a-document-in-pdf/f61248e3-31b7-4a98-b37a-7b45c9bfb6f4
  6. Microsoft print to PDF changes document content

Microsoft print to PDF changes document content: Hello All, A user has reported that printing from a software and using Microsoft Print to PDF, caused content that displayed correctly on screen to change, see examples below: Example 1: 287 was changed 207 Example 2: Page number 18 on screen got changed to 10 Example...
  7. Printing to PDF from scanned document

Printing to PDF from scanned document: I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so...
  8. Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents

Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents: Since updating my computer will no longer print pdf files although it will print word documents. I have tried the uncheck and recheck the print to pdf with computer restarts, updating the driver of the printer and making printing to pdf default but nothing works. Help please...
  9. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523