Windows 10: How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password

Discus and support How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear community,My HP Envy x360 15-ed0020ur laptop didn't recognize my fingerprint and I can't remember my PIN and password. The OS was not linked to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doniyor Rasulov, Oct 18, 2021.

1. How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password

Dear community,My HP Envy x360 15-ed0020ur laptop didn't recognize my fingerprint and I can't remember my PIN and password. The OS was not linked to my Microsoft account, so there is no option such as "I forgot the PIN/password". I have read this topic Can't login to Windows 10 - Forgot Pin and Password. Only have - Microsoft Community, but I couldn't find any BitLocker or other codes. I can't reinstall Windows because there are important files there, so I don't know what to do. Everything I have is my fingerprint and work account linked to the laptop. Please inform me if there are any possibl

:)

Doniyor Rasulov, Oct 18, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 18, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 18, 2021
  4. How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password

1. How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password - Similar Threads - sign Fingerprint doesn't

2. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  3. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  4. I can't remember my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't remember my PIN: Hi!I can't remember my PIN for my desktop. When I try to sign in with password which I can online, hence me writing this question, it states it's wrong. The computer has internet connection, so passwords should be in sync.Not sure what else to do....
  5. I can't remember my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remember my PIN: Hi!I can't remember my PIN for my desktop. When I try to sign in with password which I can online, hence me writing this question, it states it's wrong. The computer has internet connection, so passwords should be in sync.Not sure what else to do....
  6. I can't remember my PIN

7. I can’t remember my Windows 11 pin or password to sign in

I can’t remember my Windows 11 pin or password to sign in: I am not able to access my computer or windows as it is requesting a pin or a password. I had finger prints set up but they are not recognised now. All happened since last update. Can you pls advise...
  8. How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password

How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password: Dear community,My HP Envy x360 15-ed0020ur laptop didn't recognize my fingerprint and I can't remember my PIN and password. The OS was not linked to my Microsoft account, so there is no option such as "I forgot the PIN/password". I have read this topic Can't login to Windows...
  9. How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password

How to sign in: Fingerprint ID doesn't work and I can't remember my PIN and password: Dear community,My HP Envy x360 15-ed0020ur laptop didn't recognize my fingerprint and I can't remember my PIN and password. The OS was not linked to my Microsoft account, so there is no option such as "I forgot the PIN/password". I have read this topic Can't login to Windows...
  10. PIN not working and can't remember password.

PIN not working and can't remember password.: I have an Acer laptop with Windows 10 fully updated. I have created two Family accounts for two kids. One of them can get in fine with her PIN. The other can't. He remembers his 4-digit PIN, but not his password I can't either. I don't know what happened, but when he...