Windows 10: How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

Discus and support How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terry_TJ920, Sep 20, 2022.

1. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen flickered a bit, but it was back to normal. However, I cannot lock it on. The screen moves along with the mouse and it does not show the sign in box.I appreciate your help.Terry

:)

Terry_TJ920, Sep 20, 2022

2. mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Oriana.G Win User
    unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, Sep 20, 2022
  4. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

Mouse not moving in screen

Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen.

When I reboot my computer it allows me to move the mouse but immediately returns to the same spot. It does the same thing when I’m logged in and use ctrl+alt+del. It allows me to move the mouse but then reverts back to the original spot as soon as I stop moving it. It also still allows me to click any of the options while I’m on the menu, I can use take manger, sign out and everything but it won’t let me move my mouse once I exit this menu. It also lets me right click on the screen but won’t allow me to select any options as it won’t move

I’ve gone through and uninstalled the usb drivers and mouse drivers in safe mode and rebooted but it hasn’t fixed anything. I’ve also tried to roll back my display adapter but it won’t let me and trying to update does nothing.

chrisDeroles, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

1. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse? - Similar Threads - sign computer screen

2. How to fix partial black screen that's moving along with the cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix partial black screen that's moving along with the cursor?: I have this windows 11 problem that I can't find anywhere on YT or Google.Everything seems fine when I launch Photoshop but when I use the brush tool a partial black screen appears. The cursor sits on top of it and the black screen moves along with the cursor. Meaning you...
  3. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  4. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  5. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  6. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  7. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My computer screen is white along the top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer screen is white along the top: Yesterday my computer screen was black along the top, for about an inch, but today it is white. It happens when I'm using a browser, and when it does I can't see the top of the screen to maneuver through my programs or close them out. I restarted my computer yesterday, and...
  9. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.: Please educate me. I am currently running windows 10 with to screens. Recently I found the mouse pointer was going mad and blinking rapidly to the point of not seeing it. Now I can select items using good guess and icons changing. within the last day I have found what I...
  10. Not sure how to move things along...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure how to move things along...: Forgive me Every time I switch on my laptop, it tells me to make space for an update. What am I supposed to do with everything on it? It's ancient, I've kept it working for nearly ten years without an update. Can anyone recommend some free compression or archiving...