Windows 10: How to sign in when business email has been taken down and install personal 365 instead

Discus and support How to sign in when business email has been taken down and install personal 365 instead in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My pin will not work now and I can't get past the sign in for the pin code or password and it will not take my personal email because it is a business... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WendyWood2, Jun 19, 2020.

1. How to sign in when business email has been taken down and install personal 365 instead

My pin will not work now and I can't get past the sign in for the pin code or password and it will not take my personal email because it is a business account. do I have to uninstall something and reinstall personal 365? How do I change account info so I can change the pin to sign in

[Moved from Account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Apps or Office 365 Business]

:)

WendyWood2, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements Office

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Brink, Jun 19, 2020
  4. How to sign in when business email has been taken down and install personal 365 instead

Choice between Business and personal 365 Office

I have a question. Do I need to update to Office 365 Business if I have a computer that I use for my small business that I do from home and no one else use it? I am on the trial of Business 365 but as I see it is more expensive
    so I would prefer to stay on Office 365 Personal. But my documents are now stored on Business version. Recommend how to keep them

ZacheryHill, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

How to sign in when business email has been taken down and install personal 365 instead

1. How to sign in when business email has been taken down and install personal 365 instead - Similar Threads - sign business email

2. Windows 365 How to Use When not a Business Owner??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 365 How to Use When not a Business Owner??: When I don't own a business or have a business account how am I able to login and use Windows 365?I'd like to be able to regularly use it and buy a membership, I have a phone Motorola ThinkPhone with the option to use this when hooked up to a monitor via USB-c, but anytime I...
  3. Windows 365 How to Use When not a Business Owner??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 365 How to Use When not a Business Owner??: When I don't own a business or have a business account how am I able to login and use Windows 365?I'd like to be able to regularly use it and buy a membership, I have a phone Motorola ThinkPhone with the option to use this when hooked up to a monitor via USB-c, but anytime I...
  4. 365 Personal email address is not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    365 Personal email address is not recognised: I have 365 Personal which was renewed last in September 2022. I also have a 365 Business but that is intact.I received a notification a week or so ago that my subscription had been paid for xbox via paypal but I don't recognise this payment and I don't have an xbox. I do have...
  5. 365 Personal email address is not recognised

365 Personal email address is not recognised: I have 365 Personal which was renewed last in September 2022. I also have a 365 Business but that is intact.I received a notification a week or so ago that my subscription had been paid for xbox via paypal but I don't recognise this payment and I don't have an xbox. I do have...
  6. Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wifi Has Been Completely Taken Over: Updated from old Router to new Xfinity Gateway. The Router is completely unplugged from everything with no power, I still have access to two WIFI networks that were from the old router but somehow are still available. I can still log in and use them even when I have my Router...
  7. work and personal ms 365 sign in

work and personal ms 365 sign in: Hiwhen I am trying to balance my work and personal one drives, calanders, emails etc. It becomes aggravating when I try to add an account to my personal sign in or vice versa. I am consistently met with this account doesnt exist. Whether its from business to add personal or...
  8. work and personal ms 365 sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    work and personal ms 365 sign in: Hiwhen I am trying to balance my work and personal one drives, calanders, emails etc. It becomes aggravating when I try to add an account to my personal sign in or vice versa. I am consistently met with this account doesnt exist. Whether its from business to add personal or...
  9. Install personal or business?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install personal or business?: Hi, i am using an imac and installing windows 10 pro. It is my personal computer, but im going to be taking into the office. My employer is going to be purchasing office 365 for me to use. So my question is...can i install windows as a personal device using my microsoft id...
  10. Choice between Business and personal 365 Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choice between Business and personal 365 Office: I have a question. Do I need to update to Office 365 Business if I have a computer that I use for my small business that I do from home and no one else use it? I am on the trial of Business 365 but as I see it is more expensive so I would prefer to stay on Office 365...