Windows 10: How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

Discus and support How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My hard disk was changed in windows laptop. When I signed in to Microsoft account it again showing me the pop up of sign in to this computer using your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by varsheny shivakumar, Mar 21, 2023.

1. How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

My hard disk was changed in windows laptop. When I signed in to Microsoft account it again showing me the pop up of sign in to this computer using your Microsoft account. Even if I give the same password it isn’t accepting nor can I select any other option as there is none.

:)

varsheny shivakumar, Mar 21, 2023

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Tariqfoa Win User

How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Administrator account

I have Windows 10 Pro since its release. Today, I decided to switch the email account for the computer administrator account. The following steps outline the sequence of events;

1. I logged in as a local account.
    2. Clicked on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead
    3. Followed the steps prompted. I entered my email of choice and the corrected password, then verified through the authenticator app.
    4. I was asked to enter the password again, and now I am getting an error message that the password is incorrect
      but the password is correct 100%
    5. Researched possible solutions
      • Used the English (United States) keyboard
      • Used on-screen keyboard
      • Reverting to Windows 7 is not possible as I never had it on my laptop
      • Reset my password
        • Nth worked
    Please help me sign to my email account on this computer as an administrator

Tariqfoa, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

1. How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password - Similar Threads - sign computer using

2. How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password: My hard disk was changed in windows laptop. When I signed in to Microsoft account it again showing me the pop up of sign in to this computer using your Microsoft account. Even if I give the same password it isn’t accepting nor can I select any other option as there is none....
  3. How to use Microsoft Account's password to sign in Windows 11 with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Microsoft Account's password to sign in Windows 11 with Remote Desktop: Hi,During installing Windows 11, I logged in with my Microsoft Account Current account with 2FA no password required , the installation setup suggested I create a pin code for login, so I did, but there is a problem, I could not sign in with Remote Desktop either with pin...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says it's incorrect. I haven't changed the password. I saw a couple of people asking the same thing. The replies...
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says it's incorrect. I haven't changed the password. I saw a couple of people asking the same thing. The replies...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to sign in to Windows with a Microsoft account, but without using a password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to sign in to Windows with a Microsoft account, but without using a password?: I'm currently using a Local account on Windows and I haven't set up a password because I don't want to. I just start my PC and it brings me to the desktop right away. Now I want to link my Windows license to my Microsoft account, but for that I have to sign in to Windows with...
  8. Microsoft Sign-in account password

Microsoft Sign-in account password: I created an account with Microsoft security and privacy. When I was finishing the process, after signing in the code from email address it asked for my password one last time and I put it but it said WRONG PASSWORD every single time. I thought maybe I forgot so I reset my...
  9. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to accounts I am prompted to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says incorrect information submitted. I haven't changed this password and I also use it for my Xbox and...
  10. i can't sign in using microsoft account password

i can't sign in using microsoft account password: [ATTACH] well.. I saved a separate password which I forgot . the below is first. the above one is second. [ATTACH] please help me with this.......