Windows 10: How to sign into my MSN mail account

Discus and support How to sign into my MSN mail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to sign into my msn account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ernest Thomas, Feb 29, 2024.

1. How to sign into my MSN mail account

How to sign into my msn account

:)

Ernest Thomas, Feb 29, 2024

2. email address and sign in to msn account

Hi BillHezlep,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are using two MSN account, one for login to the desktop and other for MSN account. If you will use any of the Microsoft account the MSN.com will automatically get synced with that account until and unless you sign out from
    MSN.com and use other MSN account to sign in.

If you want to use the new one you can do that by creating new user profile as an administrator and using the new MSN account and password. However, if you use new MSN account to login the newly created account then also it will sync your MSN.com and it
    will sign you on that automatically.

If you are willing to login your computer without using Microsoft Account, which is not recommended. If still you want to login without Microsoft Account then you may do that by creating new user profile with admin permission without Microsoft account. Here
    are steps which might help you to create new user profile.

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type control userpasswords2 and click OK
    • Click on add under users tab
    • Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account
    • Click on Local account
    • Choose a name for the account
    • Add password if you want to
    • Apply and click OK.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Claw57 Win User
    Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Feb 29, 2024
  4. How to sign into my MSN mail account

MSN daily automated mail

Once a day I get this mail message from MSN.
    How to sign into my MSN mail account 365991d1651759491t-msn-daily-automated-mail-msn-nag.jpg

How to sign into my MSN mail account 365992d1651759538t-msn-daily-automated-mail-screenshot-2022-05-05-095932msn-nag2.jpg
    I tried many times to "fix" that account, to no avail; finally, I deleted the account, and still, I get this daily annoyance in my mail.

coolnewyorker, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

How to sign into my MSN mail account

1. How to sign into my MSN mail account - Similar Threads - sign MSN mail

2. How to sign into my MSN mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  3. Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signed in but apparently not signed in to MSN Mony: OK I have had trouble with MSN Money my watchlist not allowing me to manage my portfolios before but I found that I usually only needed to sign in to get it to work. Now, no matter what browser I use on my PCchrome, firefox or edge, I sign in & it gives me my icon but it's...
  4. How do I sign in to my MSN Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in to my MSN Mail: How do I sign in to my MSN mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-to-my-msn-mail/8dce4c48-46a7-46e1-a9c7-00edb23df559
  5. How do I sign in to my MSN Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in to my MSN Mail: How do I sign in to my MSN mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-to-my-msn-mail/8dce4c48-46a7-46e1-a9c7-00edb23df559
  6. Error message My MSN sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  7. Error message My MSN sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  8. MSN Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN Mail: Emails that I move from junk to inbox, automatically return to the junk email folder. This started about 2 weeks ago.Can anyone help ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-mail/15377796-c293-439b-ab38-4a4cf1d2835b
  9. How to sign into my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to sign into my account: So I use a shared laptop. Theres only two people on this laptop. I want to sign in into my account but it wont let me. I turn my laptop off and when I turn it back on again it automatically signs into the other person account they dont have a password. I need to sign into my...
  10. chrome msn mail

in Browsers and Email
    chrome msn mail: i use the chrome browser but when i try to access MSN mail i get this message X-ClientId: 65BD55A2701B4F0F851E61B7AC3E6476X-Auth-Error: InvalidOperationExceptionX-FEServer: DM3PR18CA0014X-BEServer: CY1PR0301MB1291Date: 5/18/2016 3:25:48 PM i can access msn fine using...